Chapter 2 - ERROR twins

It was time for lin and min to attack so i truned on the tv again and the static came back "oh no whats going to happen now?" Flug asked i gave a simple answer "My reputation is going more than seven feet deep" flug was going to sat something when lin spoke "WHERE BACKKK~ and its time to attack for or poor sister whos sad she couldn't be here but might join~" lin spoke in hernormal voice and min cut in "BROAD UP YOUR WINDOWS OR ILL EAT YOUR PETS!" "No knowing you youll break all of the wall down and eat everybody in there!" Lin replied angrily "Are they going to attack the lab?" Flug asked "Mayybeeeeeee~" i said which gave flug a scared expression lin and min where agrueing "ill make sure they don't hurt and break anything~" flug look relieved that went away when i chuckled and said " they might hurt you though-" as if On Cue Lin and min burst through the wall of the lab the tv had shut off and they walked up tl me and hugged me i hugged back then dementia and 5.0.5 also blackhat came through the door worried [blackhat just angry] cause the loud noise the explosion gave off "WHATS WITH THE LOUD-" he began seeing me and my siblings he got even angrier me seeing dementia i whispered something into my sisters ears they nodded they attacked dementia with me smirking causeing 5.0.5 to get scared and run away blackhat pulling his face off in anger "WHAATTTT? Can't have a little fun ass hat?"

~~~
266 words and rip you i think your going to die noww~

Sorry for it being short life struggles and all