45- Injury is Pretty bad

"There is hate in your eyes"

Suddenly Dong Fang Jin voice dragged her back to reality. Her gaze followed him as he walked towards her.

What could she say? How could she explain?

As the youth got closer, she noticed that he had quiet the majestic bearing! Each of his steps made her heart tremble.

Just when he was about to reach the bedside, a knock came at the door. An Qing Ran felt relieved. Dong Fang Jin did not stop. With a very serious look on his face, he sat on the bed and placed the girl foot a pillow.

An Qing Ran was confused by his actions. She didn't understand him at all!

There was only one thing she was sure of. Dong Fang Jin was not a simple person!

°°°

After the physician checked her injured ankle, he informed Qing Ran that the injury was rather serious and she would have to recuperate for at least a month.

"Doctor Wang are you sure? She only twisted it a bit!"

Asked Dong Fang Jin once he heard the physician prognosis.

"To answe Taizi, the injury of the young miss is actually heavy. Her bone was twisted and it could affect An Xiao Jie walk if it not taken care of properly! This old one will write the prescription for the medicine..."

The old doctor gave futher instructions after he wrote the prescription and took his leave as suddenly as he arrived.

Leaving An Qing Ran to face an angry Dong Fang Jin alone.

The young man's face was dark while he walked back and forth in front of the young lady.

"Did you hear what the doctor said?!".

An Qing Ran nodded puzzled. He was fine just a little while ago. What made him so mad?

"He said that I should rest and that I should not use my foot for a while."

"That's right! If you follow these instructions you should be healthy again!"

Dong Fang Jin mood did not improve after she gave him the proper answer. The air around him turned cold.

An Qing Ran couldn't understand what brought his sour mood but she still nodded. This boy was so unpredictable...

How did she offend him?

It was not like he was the one injured! What was he angry about?

°°°°

In the room next to them another play was going on...

An Yan Ran who had been holding Dong Fang Ye's hand reluctantly let it go.

It wasn't the first time she had seen this cousin of hers. But the last time they had met was half a year ago.

In this lap of time, he change a lot. He became tall and line. His face had matured. Sharp and angular, with a tall nose, clear eyebrows. He was a really handsome young man!

Moreover, he looked somewhat majestic, especially when a light frown was visible on his face. This was the exact look on Dong Fang Ye's face, as he glanced at An Yan Ran pale face, then sighed.

"How did this happen?"

An Yan Ran shook her head. Her eyes sent him an aggrieved look as if she had been wronged.

"Biaomei doesn't know... I should not be saying this..."

She started. But she did not have the time to finish her explanation as Qin Xiang Ning came into the room.

"Kang Wang. This young miss as given some instrution for clothes to be brought over since yours must still be wet and uncomfortable. These clothes are new and were newly tailored. This humble one hopes that Kang Wang will not take offence and accept our gesture as to not suffer from the cold!"

Qin Xiang Ning gently looked at Dong Fang Ye. When An Yan Ran noticed the lovely gaze Xiang Ning was directing at the young man she instantly loathed her.

"Cousin you should go and get changed, it is not good to catch a cold..."

An Yan Ran herself was still wet.

Dong Fang Ye nodded.

"This prince will have to trouble Qin Xiao Jie and accept the change of cloth."

"Kang Wang is too polite, it is Xiang Ning's duty to make sure that Kang Wang is at ease after all this mishap..."