the day we met

Wasp pov

Those elders sure ate away all the excitement vefore I even got excited.

You have to be proper , bla bla like how is knowing the history of gods gonna .

Help me rule the insects of the world . finally I'm free now to go to my favorite spot.

A child what is he doing in my territory . have the humans fogotten about our pact .

A boy with brown hair and redish brown eyes came here to . unlike this boy whose human the other a vampire.

" little boy what brings you to my favorite spot ". He simply stared before looking around.

Despite his expression not changing . yup he's differently lost.

" can I talk to you about something miss "? He asked patted his head I nodded .

" very well child ". I replied with a gentel smile on my face .

I was not papared for what he said next I would never be papared.

" my parents were murdered" he said

After that day we would meet up everyday . until a years past we could no longer meet.

Present* zero is 12 years old

" zero"! I yelled running to hug him . he turn to look at me and smiled .

" oh it's you wasp ". He exclaimed with a sweet smile planted on his lips.

" how's it going with the human hmm zero ". I exclaimed with a wide smile .

" oh you mean yuki it's going fine I might be getting attached to her ". He explained .

I smiled oh zero even though your a human And I a godsess . I love you so much zero I know it's wrong but .

" wasp "? He asked " what's wrong you looked dazed ". Zero asked .

" zero I like you ". I said blushing all the way to my ears .

He looked at me stunned " wasp I never thought you liked me ".

I knew it I was to late he in love with another . " I'm sorry but" .

I turned my back to him . " I'm sorry to zero we can never meet again ".

" why I thought we were best friends ". " the true is I'm a goddess ".

" you broke my heart I can never see you as my best friend anymore ". I ran as fast as I could through the damp forest .

Present time

It's been  5 years since that day since that horrible day . my heart still aches as much as it did that same day . I sat at my throne staring off into space . until my sisters servant came .

" jill what brings you to my throne room "? I asked with a sad smile planted on my face .

" greetings to her royal majesty goddess wasp ". She bowed .

" you're sister the goddess of anime wishes a favor of you". " go to into the anime called vampire knight and you'll meet you're beloved".

" dose she mean zero "? I asked. The servant nodded handing me my sisters staff.

" jill papare all my things for me I'm going ". I said it's time I face this wether I like it or not.