Chapter 2- How it Started

So it all started, the year of 1743. They just had opened up a  school for boys and girls. It would have been for just girls but, London town as always is on a budget and can't afford two sepert schools. The school taught us how to read, write ect. (Fact).

The doors to the school were always open. Me being me, I forgot my papers. So I made my way to my classroom. I got to my classroom and knocked on the door.

I was in Mrs. B's class. Even though our school is mixed we only have our class with the same sex. Other than that lunch and before/after activities its mixed. Anyways back to the story

(Just a back and forth convo Mrs B then Denise)
"Good afternoon miss Alaxander, what do you need"
"Good afternoon Mrs. B, I just forgot my papers on the way out. May I ask have you seen them."
"I have seen your papers. Here you go miss Alaxander. Make sure not to forget them."
"Yes I will. Sorry for the inconvenience."
""That's fine."
"Good night Mrs. B I see you tomarrow"
After that I left her classroom. I was walking down the hall way when I heard people talking. I don't know why but my first instinct was to hid. So I did behind a pillar. It was two people. A woman and a man. They kept walking my way. Oh my god, oh my god. I thought to myself. They stop within ear shot from me and were I was hiding. The woman looked around. She looked to were I was hiding. But before she could see me I turned around. I took the risk, crouched down and turned around. I soon realized that the woman was no other than Mrs. Abe our principle. The man I still have no clue.

( m= man and A=mrs Abe)
A "So your picking them up tomorrow right"
M "yes"
A"only the kids ages 13 and 19"
M" yes only those ages"
A" well ill be back tomorrow to pick them up"
They parted ways. I made my way around the pillar so I wouldn't get caught snooping. 

All I remember thinking at that moment is I have to tell the boys.