Small Glass Vial

You reach in the hat and feel around, you feel a small round object out of curiosity you pull it out and find it's a small glass vile.

You already knew who it belonged to, Reji the second oldest brother of the six of them, Ayato sees that you choose Reji, who is already walking to the empty closet in the living room, but you're frozen solid, so Ayato pushes you into the closet af...

You already knew who it belonged to, Reji the second oldest brother of the six of them, Ayato sees that you choose Reji, who is already walking to the empty closet in the living room, but you're frozen solid, so Ayato pushes you into the closet after Reji, and saying "Seven minutes that's it." closes and locks the door. You were really wishing you weren't in a small broom closet with the brother that you had grown feelings for, but never wanted to admit it or tell him, so you just sit against the wall hoping he doesn't hear how fast your heart is beating. "Why is your heart beating so fast?", Reji asks as he walks to be right infront of you. "Ummmm I don't know." you lied knowing exactly why it is, but you know by the look on his face he doesn't by that answer at all. Reji leans forward putting both of his hands on either side of your head. "Re..Reji?" you stutter blusing. "I've known you had feelings for me and to be fair I have feelings for you." Reji says, you just gulp, but all of a sudden Reji is kissing you deeply,grabbing your face gently in his hands, you wrap your arms around  his neck and play in his hair, but suddenly the door is yanked open by Ayato, ruining the moment, you both pull away and look at Ayato to see him shocked, mouth wide open at the sight of you and Reji. You and Reji walk out hand in hand, and Reji goes and sits back in his chair while you sit in his lap, just as you sit in Reji's lap you see your sister being dragged into the closet by Laito and you think to yourself 'This will be interesting'

And cut

Ayato:*glares at the author*
Author: What?
Ayato: You did Reji's part instead of mine!?!?
Author:Yes
Ayato:Ugh..what..
Reji:Is Ayato jealous I was first?
Ayato:*blushes* noo
Author:*giggles*