Chapter 3

_________†_________†_________†__________

The Deetz family sat together in the kitchen table eating  Cantonese Food. Quietly.

"I cant believe we're eating Cantonese, there's no special on up here?" Delia asked. Lydia Deetz Daughter of Charles and Step daughter of Delia looked at her step mother with a dull expression.

"Planned out a stroke from the amount of MSG that’s in this food"

"This is our first meal in this house so why don’t we all do our little private parts to make it a pleasant one" Delia continued eating. Lydia who wore a Black lace veiled hat gave Delia the look of disgust and annoyance. Charles lightens the mood. "Don’t fake your mother pumpkin, soon as we get settled well, Ill build you a dark room in the basement okay?"

"My whole life is a dark room…One…Big…Dark…Room"

Delia rolled her eyes and looked at Delia "So you were miserable in New York City and now you're  going to me miserable out here in the sticks" Delia puts her chopsticks down and mumbled  "Least someone's life hasn’t been upheaved"

Charles stops the ladies bickering and complaints and spoke "I don’t know about you too but Im perfectly happy here those people in New York legs don’t know what they're missing" and with that he continues to eat with a slurp of noodles. Delia sighs rolling her eyes at her husband and said "You know we could become the Summer Act Center of New York? I could start sculpting again, you know I'm only truly happy when I'm sculpting" Charles cut in with a smile on his face "That's a very good idea, that'll be um…very time -consuming"

"First the house both on I have some great plans"

"I think we should keep it the way it is" said Lydia

"Good Idea, The Furniture truckers are coming in and I think we're gonna have to decide what goes in and what stays"

"Everything goes along with whatever's in the Attic" Delia said as she continues to eat her meal quietly.

_________†_________†_________†__________
                          ‡-Next Day-‡

_________†_________†_________†__________

The Deetz family started to get their stuff with the help of the movers and change the design of their house from the outside. While upstairs in the Attic Adam and Barbara Panic. "Is there an index or something?"

"Nothing" Adam said as he scrims through as a piece of paper fell on the floor. "Whats this?" he picked up the strange piece of paper and he looked at the window with Barbara looking at the view on the movers and house designers, and what they saw was Lydia taking pictures. Delia yelling at the workers trying to get her sculpture down. Adam and Barbara looked back at the paper and read