9

HELLO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM ON A SUGAR HIGH AFTER SPEED WRITING AND IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SHORT ABD EXTREMELY POINTLESS

THERE IS NO ANGST JUST LAUGH. IM SORRY

ANGST SHALL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE

"Shut up!" Yoongi groaned, throwing his half eaten sandwhich at the ashy gray haired boy. "Oh my god my high school best friend, who's a complete grump, is gay. He's fucking gay. Do you guys hear that? Ring ring! That's the gaydar going off my dudes." Jimin continued to torture them. Hoseok was now covering his face, his shoulders slouched as he laughed awkwardly.

The other three laughed a little at Jimin antics, but they had no clue who this 'Jung Hoseok' was. Once things calmed down a bit, Hobi was invited to sit with them.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Jimin's boyfriend." Taehyung skillfully evaded another wack on the head, this time from his friend. "YAH! ADD A SPACE BETWEEN BOY AND FRIEND KID! YOU AINT OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE JUST YET!" Jimin yowled playfully.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, and this is my husband Kim Seokjin. We're teachers this year for year three." Namjoon introduced with a smile, gently guiding the dancer's attention from the two boys fighting next to each other.

"So are you guys..."

"Taehyung is not our son."

"Hey I could be, you never know."

"Taehyung is definitely not our son."

"Hey!"

The six laughed happily, everyone getting to know each other and over all just catching up on the past year.

"You should have seen Jeon last year, he looked like a kicked puppy every time I saw him." Hoseok told Jimin, who flinched slightly.

"Well that asshole can't have Jimin, he's mine now." Taehyung covered Jimin's moment of discomfort with a joke, jumping on the smaller and refusing to let go. "Get off me you handsome oaf!"

"Aww, he thinks I'm handsome!" Taehyung cooed, causing the others to laugh heartily with them.

"Oh my god. We're like, the gay musketeers." Jimin said suddenly, his mouth full of lunch packed by Jin himself. "There's only three musketeers tho..." Namjoon furrowed his brows.

"No no, there's four." Yoongi interrupted.

"But it's called the three musketeers?" Namjoon argued back.

"I'm telling you it's four." Yoongi said, pointing his sandwich at the teacher with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah I think there's four." Taehyung said eventually after a lot of thought.

"It's literally called three musketeers." Hoseok said out loud, shrugging when his boyfriend looked over at him with betrayal. "Guys..." Jimin mumbled.

"It's four!" Taehyung shouted suddenly.

"Three!" Namjoon said back.

"Four!"

"Three!"

The door to the roof opened up and a gang of third years cane pouring out, probably to get a smoke in before class starts. They froze upon spotting the teachers, worried they got caught.

"Hey you over there!" Namjoon called. The group of boys and girls froze, bowing in recognition of their teacher. They braved themselves to get yelled at for smoking on campus.

"Are there three musketeers or four?" He asked. The group froze in confusion.

"Isn't there four?" One asked. The girl next to him slapped him on the head "Its called the three musketeers not the four musketeers you idiot!"

And that's how a group of third year delinquents got into the same argument their teachers and fellow students got in, eventually leaving the roof.

"Four!"

"Three!"

"The movie Three Musketeers it's a film that often gets its audience every time. They sit down to watch the three musketeers and are introduces to the musketeer characters Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan." Jin read off from his phone, a sheepish Jimin beside him.

The roof got silent. They decided they weren't going to be the gay musketeers.

"Then like... Queer squad?"

"Jimin. Drop it."

"I think it sounds cool!"

"Taehyung don't encourage him."

QUEER SQUAD FOR JIMIN GUYS