The power

Finally they are here now I have to wait just a little bit and my work is done, I know it I have calculated it what will happen next.

The shot of Rook killed a man of Ahmed, this caused to a gunfire of the two groups, while Carlos was in between them.

Carlos made a fist. What the hell is going on here. He couldn't believe it and then another shot, this time it was from Jenny, she shot on Ahmed, who falls backwards on the ground a direct head shot.

Kumar laughs evilly, "well done Carlos you finished your biggest competitor in this game, now we both." There was a gunshot, the men of Ahmed had runaway, they didn't saw anything, but Carlos thought they would have done it. He called his men to be alert and King smiles.

"Listen, we are going behind the men of Ahmed, it's all going on like I thought, come."

Rook and Jenny took their sniper rifles and left from there, Tony and King followed the tracer they have secretly put on a man of Ahmed.

Carlos was confused, "come out you won't be able to win a fight against me. They already killed your leader now it's time to die for you." He shouts and gave them lame threats of death.

Jenny and Rook were behind Tony and King in the dark, Tony took out his mobile phone and was showing the way to the hideout of Ahmed.

Rook scratches his head, "why we didn't kill him? It was the perfect place and situation. He wasn't armed neither he had enough men to fight or die for him." He was angry and showing it to King, who understood it as Rook wasn't thinking the way he was.

King stopped, they all stopped besides Tony, who was just concentrated on the tracking device, King was about to shout, but Jenny stopped him, "let him, sooner or later he will miss us."

Tony stopped, he looked at his back and was surprised to see no one, he went back the way he come and found them.

"I know Rook you are angry and you are not understanding it, why I didn't killed him there. This won't change anything only his death won't solve my problems." King looked at him and Rook was trying to understand him.

"Ok come on are you really gonna discuss this now? We have to move they can follow us." Tony said and Rook load the gun, "then I will kill them."

"And then?" King asked him, "what will you do then? Go inside his highly guarded mansion and rescue Doll or get shoot by them?" King was angry, "I trust you that's why you are here. I can't tell you everything about my plans, but I can tell you that there is a reason for my doings you are here for Doll's safety, whatever happens she is your priority no matter what comes between, the rest is my problem. Just follow my ordern and don't question me or my decisions." He shouted at him and made his point clear.

Doll was sitting alone in her room, she was bored, but she had her smartphone. As soon as she wanted to play she heard a knock on the door. Oh no, I have to hide it... where? Doll stood up and went to the cupboard, she found a slot under the wardrobe and slide it in with care, so she can easily take it out.

Greta was standing there with a tray of food and hot chocolate. Doll was happy, "come in!" She said and gave Greta enough space to enter the room.

"Hi I'm Doll!" She forwarded her hand and Greta placed the tray on the side table to shake the hand of Doll, "hi nice to meet you. I'm Greta the former..." She cut the sentence, but Doll understood.

"Don't worry, all will be fine. Someday everything ends, it takes longer, but only because it's well planned and won't repeat again." Doll was talking in trance more to herself than to Greta.