Ep 4: Jacuzzi Chronicles '86 & '92

Heeeeeeeeey bitchesss! What is up? What is down

Heeeeeeeeey bitchesss! What is up? What is down. Lol. Okay, so you know I'm back with more teazip and I'm sure some of you are familiar with a story being told about Michael fondling some bitches titties in a jacuzzi back in '92 at Neverland and real photos of that are hidden somehwere. Now, I will get to that later but, the first jacuzzi chronicle to have ever happen was in 1986. Now this story is told by someone unknown and it's a little funny too 'cause Mike was being a "Mr. Steal Ya Girl" for a lil hot minute.

Now this guy friend of his named Jess was from the Kingdom Hall since they were both JWs

Now this guy friend of his named Jess was from the Kingdom Hall since they were both JWs. Jess ended up inviting our man's to a party and what the fuck he do that shit for? Let's just say, Mike did a lil fondle bundle underwater with a girl that wasn't his. Here it goes...

•••

1986 Hot Tub Story:

OK, I have a funny story from his thriller days about New Years Eve Michael had this friend Jess from the Kingdom Hall. Jess was younger
than Michael and was around 18-19 yrs. This is '86. Michael and Jess hung and he let Jess tag along to concerts ect. New Years Eve 86 Mike is talking to Jess on the phone and Jess invited
Michael to go with him to a party that one of his neighbours were having

Mike, and this is Thriller Mike btw. he went low key disguise t-shirt baseball cap dark glasses . SO Mike and Bill Bray drive over to Jess's house in a rolls Royce (he was supposed to be low key) so him and Jess and Bill drive down the block to the party. When they get there, there were only 3 girls out in the back of the house (when I say house they are rich so its like a mansion) The girls are in the pool. And everyone else from the party are out on a boat in the middle of the private lake having a party.

So Mike told Jess he would stay for a little while until the crowd starts coming back in from the lake. One of the girls in the lake, it
is her party and she gets all excited because she knows who Michael is and she invites them in the pool. Mike didn't have shorts so he just sat and watched. As time went on he, Jess and the three young girls (they where like 17, 18) end up in the hot tub with Mike wearing a pair of shorts the girl had given him. So they are all in the hot tub and Mike and the girl whose party it was are paired off. And Jess is paired off with one of the other girls and the third girl is sitting alone. Bill bray was off to a distance.