51) It All Started With An Apple

Title:  It all started with an apple

Author:TaintedRain

Category:Humor

Rating: PG-13

Description: Brianne is the opposite of her best friend, Kyla. Kyla is open-minded; Brianne is closed off, judgmental. Kyla is a hopeless romantic. Brianne? Not so much. So when Kyla shoves an apple into her face telling her to throw it across the cafeteria so she can find her future love, Brianne is anything but interested.

And yet she throws the apple anyway.

Who does the apple hit? Dannon Barone, the most popular boy in school. Though he’s seemingly sweet and all-smiles, Brianne dislikes him. She thinks he’s a fake, a fraud, someone who is just charming the crowds in order to gain popularity. But Brianne is about to learn that stereotypes are not true, and that she’s been too quick to judge those around her.

Brianne Nichols’ life is about to change forever. And what does she have to thank for it? A bruised piece of fruit.

Who would have known that a stupid apple could be right?

Review: I'm back!!! And this is a new story for you lovelies!!! So as the title indicates, it all started with an apple. 

This is a story that I've read a long time ago, so I don't remember every detail in it but I do remember a few things about the characters and the plot.

Basically, Brianne doesn't believe in love and she doesn't really want to fall in love. But when her friend tells her that throwing an apple at someone is bound to make you fall in love, she laughs at her. Nevertheless, she throws it and it hits Dannon. Now the thing that I hated the most is that she was a judgemental bitch at first!! She really got on my nerves. But, I guess there was a purpose. She gets better I promise :)

Dannon on the other hand is one sweet young man!! He did put up with her and her nagging and her hurful words. And he is one funny dude!! I loved him. I mean he just warms his way up into your hearts in the blink of an eye!! He's amazing really.

The thing is... He has a secret and he doesn't want anyone to know. So what happens when Brianne finds out about it? And what do you think that secret is?? Is he gay? Humm, maybe.

Or maybe he's just pretending and lying to her right??

OH MY GOSH MAYBE HE'S A BIG FAN OF ONE DIRECTION AND HE ALWAYS ATTENDS THEIR CONCERTS!!! It could be ;)

Will you know if you don't read the book? No!!!

So what the heck are you waiting for people? :p Go Shoo add the story and read it!! It's awesome and funny and amazing and I loved everything about it. Even the last few chapters because I do believe in those kind of stuffs :)

I hope you like it just as much as I do,

Mariana. :)