Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry guys i lost the picture for this one. Anyways, this chapter will be a little short.

Enjoy my fellow humans!
------------------------------------------------------

Cole's (POV):

As i was in the hospital i was sitting down, my feet tapping as i couldn't stop thinking about whats gonna happen soon?

Why am i like this? I kept thinking and thinking and thinking. Soon, the doctor came in and i stood up giving him the 'any news?' look.

"So Doc. Any news?" I asked.

"Well we have a bad news and....news....." The Doc. Said.

"Ok well tell me the bad news" i said hoping not what im expecting.

"Ok, well according to what happened to Zane is that his face is half human and half robot. So, we only fixed half of his face but the rest we didnt really know and its really hard for us." While he finished talking i just stared at Zane then stared back at the Doc.

"So whats the news" i said.

"Well, the news is we do have a feeling that he'll be ok" The Doc. Smiled as he left the room.

I went and just sat near Zane, holding his hand.

"Everything will be ok" i started tearing up.

A couple of minutes later all of the ninjas came in.

"Cole!" Everyone yelled.

"Ugh" Cole scoffed.

"Look Cole i know you dont want to talk to us but we are trying to help you from whats happening." Lloyd begged.

"I dont need your help." Cole said coldly.

"We promise,we'll help" Jay said.

"What are you going to do? Telling me 'everything is going to be ok' what? am i 5 to you?" Cole then left the room.

"Cole is right" Kai sat down.

Everybody glared at Kai.

"What do you mean by 'Cole is right'." Jay yelled.

"What i mean is that Cole is right about how we are treating him like a kid!" Kai yelled back.

Jay and Kai kept fighting until Zane woke up.

"Uhhh guys Zane woke up" Nya said.

Jay and Kai stopped fighting (At last.)

"How are you doing?" Nya asked.

"Pain" Zane's eyes closed.