small lifeline

Hello my dear participants...

And here is the moment which you really really needed.
Well it was a preplanned but thought to extend it👻👻.

So here we go with little help from our sides.

The part where you have to guess the author by writing style.it was the fresh topic given by us to the respective authors.we would like to tell you that you should match the writing style or the one who could think like this or relate with this.
If we have specially told you this then you should again recheck whether you are missing something somewhere!!

✔Number of completed stories includes every Ragsan completed stories by the respective authors.so we would say you to recheck again. If the story completes in one single part then it is also considered as the completed stories!!

✔Comments are the thing which no one notices.that's the reason we have gave it to you. Because there was no other thing which our RagSanians doesn't know😍.we thought at least with this you struggle👻👻

Here we are doing a bigger help.
We will give 4 options for each of you.
Remember you first answer after this would be considered the final one!
Stories you have to identify it.
But if you pick the right answer as a guess then you will be rewarded 2 points and +2 points will get when you will answer the right story.

Options for FAIRY_tejaholic (3rd question)
(1)Iti_Myrah   (2) GraciaHadid  (3)TeVarGirl (4)saniyaaali

Options for angry15 (2nd question)
(1)Diksha_chaudhary  (2)TevarAnisha. (3)TAHA2020. (4)GraciaHadid

Options for TevarAnisha (2nd question)
(1)TeVarGirl (2)saniyaaali  (3)Iti_Myrah. (4)Silent-writerr

Options for NaveenaNavee8 (2nd question)
(1)TevarAnisha. (2)saher344  (3)Amkideewani (4)saromythi

Itna help kon karta hai?sirf hum😝👻
Be quick with your answers tomorrow morning 10am is your deadline!!

Your answers should not be in replies but a fresh comment!