A pretty normal day

"Okay,when did the Boston tea party happen?" she asked.I tried hiding below the desk,but I guess she saw saw me.

             "Nate,can you tell me the answer?"she asked.I froze.Oh,that evil woman.

              "Uhh......1765?"I answered with a stammer of fear.

               "Nope.That's wrong.Can anyone else answer my question",shouted Ms.Godfrey.Yes,this is a big Nate book,all right.And I am....you guesed it,Nate!Seriously,though,is learning history gonna help me with my life!Is memoriizing some useless dates gonna earn me money!
Curse the education system!

                 Anyways,back to the story.Gina,the worst girl I have ever seen in the whole world,that suck-up nerd,raised her hand.Man,she knows everything in studies and she wants everyone to know that as well!I mean,Francis, my geeky friend would never  do that.He is the humble kind of guy.That's ONE reason why we are friends from KG.

                 "Mam,it's 16 December 1773"she said with a proud face.Oh,how much I hate her."That is the correct answer ,Gina.Nate,try being like her,will you!"she kind of ordered at me.My face turned 3 shades red.Wha- Why would I want to keep my  arch enemy as my role model?Then,thankfully,the bell rang."Kids,today,your homework is to write an essay on Ben Franklin."Uhhhh...."I groaned.Godfrey shot a look at me. I walked away silently.

                  I ran to my locker.Francis's and Teddy's locker is near my locker,so we chat there.We three have three different homerooms[Whatever happened to resepct to frienship!!],so the only places we three could hang out at school are luuchroom and the lockers.  

                  "Hey guys!How was class?",Francis asked as he came to his locker.Duh!He probably knows what Teddy and I are gonna tell."Horrible!"Teddy and I tell together."Sreiously,Guys!Why can't you actually like education?Or atleast pretend to like education.Education is the yak yak yak yak......."Francis lectures on until I hit him in the head with my binder.I always do that when anyone annoys me.[Except the teachers,of course!]You see,Teddy is on my side[like the whole freaking school(except the nerd and the geeks)Duh!Who actually likes school,man!]but the thng iis that he get a tad bit better grades than me.To show to you how Francis loves school,lat me weave you a small situation.....

                    Once,on sumer holiday,the school we studied in,PS.38,got some mold in it.So,when the radio that told us this information[the three of us were hearing it together]told that we would have few more holidays,Teddy and I did what any normal kid would do:We had a smiley face for the whole day;we were that happy!On the other handFrancis was very sad for the whole damn day.Wierd,right?But this is the same kid that I have to put up with for who knows till when!

                    Anyways,I asked Teddy if he could to my house today to complete homework,and he agreed to that pretty happily.Cool!Before I could go home,though,I needed to take my needed homework books from the locker of mine.So,I stepped to the side and opened my locker.A wave of "Junk" rushes from inside.I just think it hit someone.Who knows what happened to him."Ewwwww......"Francis and teddy say together."Come on!Just because my locker looks dirty doesn't mean that I am a dirty guy.I,for a fact,know where every thing is in here!"I argued."We know it too....Everything is Everywhere in your locker!"they joke at me.I packed my bag and stomped away.