Life can be wierd sometimes

Yeah,Lecture city ended at the lockers and I headed on my way home.You know,sometimes,even tthe the friends that you like very much can annoy you to the extreme.Why else was the wedgie invented,man?One of these people is Arthur.You probably know about him as my GF-Stealer.And you are absoutely 100 percent correct!No offence-Artur is a really good boy.Like,he is too good to be true.I don't know about his grades,though.He is very kind hearted and honest.Its just.....JENNY IS MY DREAM GIRL,OKAY!I loved her from KG,but he came in the middle and took my love away.I maen,why wouldn't he?He has all the the qualities that girls like.A kind,innocent heart,a baby-like voice and a stupidly 'Cute'' Belarussian english accent-who would hate him?[Except me,I suppose]

                       I thought bad things about Arthur as I was walking when suddenly,I started to hear footsteps behind me.First,I thought it was just my imagination.I have a very wide imaginaton.But,the footsteps ges more loud.Now,I got real suspicious.So,I mustered all my might and looked behind.The next thing I remember was a wierd looking creature put a hankey on my nose and I fainted.

                        I woke back up to be in trhe middle of the pathway.Teddy was spashing water at me.My Dad also was there."Nate,are you okay?We were in total panic when we saw you unconcious in the middle of the road."they told together.I guess I was knocked out for quite a long time for them to be this panicked."Can someone tell me what heppened"I asked.My dad replied,"Well, Teddy came to our house at around six P.M. because you invited hm to do homework.I told him you were still not home.We wait for a while and then we come out to search you.Then,we found you here.Its 7:34 P.M. now.Can you now tell me what happened to you?".I answered."Well,I was walking from school when I suddenly started to hear footsteps.The footsteps started to get louder.When I turned around,a wierd,alien-like creature put a hankey on my nose and I fainted.When I woke up,you both were splashing water at me."Must be kidnappers.The kerchief had chlorofoam,I guess",Teddy anounced.A new detective in the making?Who knows?For now,my dad and I went to our home when Teddy went to his.

Gives more likes for the sequel (rest of the story)

The End......for now?