Ocean Waves (Percy x Reader)

(I finished the Blood of Olympus last night around midnight. No spoilers, just know it was amazing and I totally encourage getting it if you haven't already. Usually I don't do Percy x reader stuff, because I'm a hardcore Percabeth shipper, but hey, if I can steal one person's boyfriend, it can't hurt to steal anothers' [subconcious: yes it can] whatever)

The smell of salt water filled your nostrils, causing you to wake up from your sleep. You and Percy had fallen asleep on the beach in a tent, just for the night out, and you were cold--the sun hadn't risen quite yet, and the cold air stung.

Percy stirred next to you, opening his eyes, "Morning beautiful," he muttered and smiled at you. You smiled back, laying next to him. He pushed your ____ hair out of your ____ colored eyes. "You look awesome with bed head," he chuckled. You kept smiling, even though you knew he was just saying that. 

"Whatever, Perc," You replied, and sat up. You got out of the tent and looked at the ocean. It was crashing upon the shore and looked very pretty with the swirling white foam. Percy got out of the tent, too, and stood next to you. 

"Looks, nice." he said and grabbed your hand. You squeezed it back and sighed with content. You rested your head on his shoulder, and you two watched the sun rise together in comforable silence.

(A/N: I rated this PG-13 because in some chapters there might be swearing or a make-out scene. I didn't have the heart to do it with Percy because I love Percabeth like no fangirl's buissness. Sam out, PEACE)