Chapter 1

As usual, woke up at 6, 10 minutes of shower and half an hour for makeup and done. I'm wearing a simple sweater with jeans and Nike sneakers.

Living as one of the heirs of Rising Holding, one of the biggest company in Korea is hard, my grandfather was the founder of this family's business, I have to fake my identity

Living as one of the heirs of Rising Holding, one of the biggest company in Korea is hard, my grandfather was the founder of this family's business, I have to fake my identity. I have to wear normal clothes( not fancy dresses) and act like a nerd whenever I'm in school so that they can treat me without faking up their 'original' selves.Then I skipped down the stairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning angel" my mom approached me and head back to the stove to make pancakes. I then go to the dining table and kissed my dad's cheek and said "morning my knight". "Morning Angel," he said, smiling. I've been calling him that since I was 5 when he helped me repair my bicycle. It does sounds odd but who cares? He is my hero.

While enjoying breakfast, suddenly I felt something on my cheek and realized it was my brother, Jackson.. he kissed my cheek, the cheek that I spent centuries on it!! Aarrghh, why do I have this clingy type of brother? "Morning love!" He said with the natural energy he has. God, why did you create this kind of guy with another level of energy . I gave a death glare towards him and he said "aww my bunny is mad?? Don't be, I'll buy you new car later. I'm sorry bunny". Well, rich people problems they said.

I just burst out laughing and continue eating the leftovers. My family is my priority, mom and dad are super sweet and romantic towards each other and me and my brother never had a real fight. We were born and raised well by both of our elders.
After eating, the four of us went to the kitchen and start cleaning together.

I'm washing dishes, Jackson is sweeping the floor, dad is wiping the table and mom is cleaning the splashed oil on the stove. Who said rich people doesn't have to do things on their own??. Today dad is starting his freedom. He will take several days off and not going to the office. He said he wanted to spend his days taking mom to the Maldives. I hope I will get a great husband like him.

Now I'm off to school. I'm getting in the Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. It was a gift from jackson when he thought he had made me mad. I was just playing tricks on him at that time. I never meant to make him concerned. That day had made me realized that I shall never dare to do anything that will make him confused, concern or guilty.

It takes 15 minutes for me to get to school, I parked my car a little bit far from school and walk into the gate. I, once never have been into the 'bff' or 'tbf' situation because I never once have a friend. All of the students don't wanna be friends with me because of imma nerd and not wealthy( the school i go is for the 'rich' and high educationnal people). I'm heading to my locker then a herd of elephants, Oops I mean girls walking towards me.

"Hey girls, don't you smell something?? It smells like trash" the queenka, Jayeon said. I keep my face straight but a whole acid is bursting inside. I mean like hello?, I'm wearing Chanel Grand Extrait Perfume! "Yes!! I do too!! Maybe it came from that plant" one of the elephants said, Taehee.

A plant?! Holy french fries. Hold up. I need to put their plastic faces in the toilet bowl. 'Fuuh, relax, chill,' is just the words in my brain. All of them stop their steps in front of me and the enormous elephant, Jayeon said "why are you still wandering around this school?? This school is only for rich people. I'm the daughter of Park Bitehouse, the most popular restaurant in this town, you know?!".
Tsk, suck my ass you bitch, you don't even know who I really am.

"Oh really? Are you done talking? Because I have a class to go, I'm not going to stay here just to hear you 'self-introduction' with that big fake smelly mouth of yours. So, bubhai" I said those sentence and shoulder bumped with her and walk away. Leaving her and her filthy, fake, ugly, opened jaw.

——————-
THAT IS IT FOR TODAY!!!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment down your opinion and suggestion💕
Bye Chingudeul!!!