Strange love .2

Only then did Jake give my drink back but instead of drinking the rest I put it down. Jake's eyes widened in surprise, "wow," he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

He didn't ask anything, he knew we'd talk later, but he just held me. " I love you," he whispered softly, "so so much," he kissed my cheek.

Our heads pulled away and I looked into his eyes, "god I got so lucky with you," I kissed him softly.

I pulled away, picked up my drink, chugged it, and smirked at him. That lust I saw in his eyes returned instantly, "nope, don't you dare walk away from me. I hate when you leave me like this," he groaned as he pulled me close.

"Awww," I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "is my baby horny..?" I left a kisses down his jawline before pulling away.

Jake's eyes were dark with lust, a half boner was showing up in his pants, and his grip on my was strong. I giggled and he glared at me.

"Stop. Doing that." He growled through clenched teeth. "Do what?" I asked innocently.

His glare hardened.

I smirked and pulled away. "Bye," and I was gone in the crowd.

I loved this game of cat and mouse. And from seeing the hunger in his eyes, I knew he wouldn't give up.

I was pulled into a corner, "dude you and Jake are so cute!" Abby told me as she gave me a hug, I hugged her back, "I know and thank you," we both giggled, "I just...I don't know how. I got so lucky to find him. I'd be a complete mess without him. He's helped me in literally everything. I really really love him." I told her, "ugh I wish had something like that. You really did change him. Jake used to not care about who he had kissed one minute because he'd be on another girl the next. He's kiss a hundred girls in one party of he could. But then you came along and now it seems like he'd rather be killed then cheat on you."

Abby's words only made me half confident. I had totally forgotten that Jake used to cheat and fuck anyone who'd get in bed with him.

My stomach twisted a little bit as I thought of it but I took a deep breath and pushed those thoughts away. Jake loves me and I love him.

I smiled at Abby, "well the same with me, I'd rather be killed then cheat on Jake. But I haven't seen him in a few minutes, can you help me find him?" I asked. She nodded and together we pushed our way through people.

It took us a minute but what I saw made me freeze.

Hannah was standing, her back to the wall as Jake was kissing down her neck. When she opened her eyes all I could see was guilt and lust.

She pushed Jake away. "What the hell?!" Jake yelled but when he saw she wasn't looking at him, he turned.

His eyes widened and he put his hands out as if that would calm me.

Abby was pulling my arm, Hannah had tears in her eyes and so did Jake. Jake was trying to walk toward me but so many people where in the way.

Finally Abby snapped me out of my trance like state. She turned me around and together we ran.

We ran out of the house until I collapsed on the grass.

I couldn't breathe. I felt hollow. Slowly Abby got me up and to my car. I could hear her voice muffled, saying she'd come here in her friends car so she didn't need to come back.

As I was put in the passenger seat, I finally heard how loud I was crying and felt the tears rushing down my face. She got in the driver's seat and locked the doors as Jake ran up to the car.