Chupacabra

" Your class room no.?"

" 21, near the boys washroom, over there', I say while removing my hands from his neck swiftly when I see every human on the floor giving him and me weird glances, I had promised my mom not to be associated with any vampires but looks like they are the only one who are helping me rather than the humans. Shame on my race.

Screw you humans. Wait I am one.

I make his neck go free from my arm by pulling it back to its position but feeling the absence he pulls it back startled ,rather abruptly making my head bump into his.

" AAAAAAHHHHH EOMMMMAAA!!!", I say loudly while touching my head and wincing when my fingers brush around it. I fake a loud sobbing sound while guffawing my face looking ugly. He looks apologetic but irritated too so he simply speaks," I will take you to your seat idiot".

He starts walking me towards the class a little slower, I am unable to process anything or see where I am going as my eyes are shut in intense pain from the head bump just now so I let my head rest on his shoulder hissing and cursing every now and then.

We reach our class , I hear some noises of other students, looks like the break is over but only a few have reached. And among them is chulmoo and his pack. He notices my presence and all his pack is looking at me and the orange bar. I still don't know his name.

I point towards my desk and he slowly releases me when I sit on my seat, he places the bag on my desk and is ready to go when the desk in front of me speaks,

"Your prince came this time too huh"

I am a little confused by his statement what does he mean by again? He has brought me just now and before that jungmook, is he confusing the two or is my head just doing some hallucination shit because of being banged like a bell two times since morning.

He says and winks at me while his pack bursts into an un-necessary rounds of laughter at something which is quite a mystery equivalent to the illuminati. They are snorting while laughing just to make sure there leader feels like he has a great sense of humor. Pigs.

The orange bar softly laughs looking downstairs before bringing his eyes upwards to only rest at chulmoo's crotch? The hell?

He removes his eyes from there to meet with me and he discreetly winks at me before heading towards the door. I could not help but feel fuzzy  all inside from his wink combined with my nausea which made me feel like throwing up again. Great.

" This vamp is gay for you man", one of his friends says looking all shocked looking at others approval. Others dare not to nod in agreement with him. 

Chulmoo only shoots him a hard glare before scrunching his face aggressively asking out the orange bar at the door who looks all smiley. I have seen him smile this much for the first time and it is a view. What the hell am I saying?

" Spit it out Park Jimin"

" I hope you are not all commando today", he shrugs before leaving the class.

I look at chulmoo who is all baffled and flustered pulling up the zipper of his pants.

Oh my good, he did not. He cannot use his powers in school and If any teachers gets to know about it he might get suspended. I thought he can only physically and mentally manipulate people's emotions but he can do more than that too, I wonder how?

Their pack gets to their places before giving me the two finger gesture in their eyes and I return them their gesture back with equal intensity. Everybody settle downs in their seats. I see in front chulmoo whose head his hanging low the whole period, he looks extremely embarassed, maybe it was too harsh? I try to concentrate in class for the remaining periods and I am able to except for the little hammering in the back of my head. I AM FINE.