Chapter 14- The Best Date Ever.

We pull up in front of the town best pizza place. He remembered how much I like pizza. Good I have the best boyfriend in the world.

I put my hand on the handle but Dylan is already there holding the door open for me. He holds his hand out for me, I take it and step out of the car.

We walk hand in hand into the restaurant to the hostess stand.

"I have a reservation for Parker." Dylan tells the hostess. She leads us to private patio, which is set up with a round table with a small bouquet of roses in the center. Lite candles mark the sides of the center. It's so romantic.

Dylan pulls out my seat for me like a gentlemen and scoots me in and takes the seat across from me.

"This is really sweet, Dylan. Thank you." I tell him. I take his hand in mine. He takes the chance and kisses the back of my hand.

"Your welcome, I love you." he says in reply.

"I love you,too." I tell him. I love this boy more then anything else. I let my mind wonder.

I begin thinking about Dylan and who he is. I pick out the pros and cons of having a ex-player of a boyfriend.

I know he wants sex but isn't rushing me. I know he loves me but he could just be using me. I know that he has changed but ha he changed for good.

Everything I come up with has a but. I don't like buts.

I get snapped out of my daydream when the waiter arrives. We order our drinks, and the waiter says he'll be right back to take our food order.

"So I was thinking you should stay over at mine tonight." Dylan says bluntly and to the point.

"okay, sure, sounds good." I tell him trying not to sound unsure, even though I am.

"I mean, Mac was planning something nice for Nikki at her house and he kind of wanted to be alone with her." he tells me. I nod and say, "okay, that's fine."

I don't know if he is just using that a excuse to get me in bed or if it is true. I want to text Nikki to see but she beats me to it. I look down at my phone and it says,

Can you spend the night at Dylans tonight, Mac planned something romantic tonight at our house.

I text her back, sure, have fun and be safe

The waiter is now back with our drinks. I take a sip while Dylan orders us a pepperoni pizza, the best thing from this place.

While looking intently in my eyes Dylan bends over the table and kisses me on the lips. So soft and so sweet. I love this guy.

We share a small conversation while waiting of the pizza. Twenty minutes later we get our pizza. We dig in and I let out a moan.

Dylan is staring at me like I'm weird. I look at h and cock my head.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask him. He is still looking at me. He shakes his head as if he was in a daydream.

"Your just so cute when you eat." He replies to me. I smile at him and lean across to kiss him. He kisses me back immediately.

"Thanks babe." I tell him after kissing him.

We continue eating in silence staring into each others eyes. I lost myself in his eyes. Maybe I am ready I thought, but maybe not.

We finish eating and Dylan pays the bill.

"This was a great date, babe. Thanks." I tell Dylan as the waitress walks away.

"You deserve the best, Alli. I love you." he says leaning over the table and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you, too." I reply.

"This date isn't over quite yet though." he tells me, what does he mean it's not over.

We walk back out to his car, hand in hand. He opens my door for me and I start to get into when he pulls me back and ties a blindfold around my head. 

"What is this?" I ask as soon as he gets me in the car and he is seated next to me starting the car. 

"Well the next part of the date is a surprise." Dylan tells me driving, I'm not sure where we are but all I know we just left the resturant. This dae is gooing good.

20 minutes later of driving, the car stops and I hear a door open and then close. I feel air on my leg, knowing he has just opened my door. He takes my hands helping me out of the car. We walk holding hands. I still have this stupid blindfold on.

I hear music start and I'm confused, I was about to ask Dylan but suddenly the blindfold is off and Dylan and I are standing in the middle of a ballet room with twinkling light hung around. Dylan hold out his hand and bows in front of me. I take his hand and he pulls me close. Dancing to the music.

We dance around for what feels like 20 minutes but in reality it was 3 hours. I learn the Dylan is really good at dancing. The final song is a slow one and we sway to the beat. But we stop after a minute because we engage in a make out session.

We both away, breatheless. We put our foreheads together before he speaks.

"Come on, lets go to my house and watch a movie." Dylan says. His breathe is still a little ragged but I find it kind of sexy. Damn myself for this. I'm going to regret this so much, if I allow him to take me.

"Alright." I say. Dylan turns off the music and we walk out to his car. He opens my door for me and closes it once I'm in. He goes around and gets in his door. We start our drive to his house.

I blank out for the whole drive just thinking. My mind yelling at me. SEX, SEX, SEX. YOU ARE READY, JUST GIVE YOURSELF TO HIM, ALLOW HIM TO TAKE YOU.  My mind is yelling at me. I know I'm ready but Am I really ready ready. I hate this feeling.