Untitled {Luke}

Awesome writer of this: http://morepunkrockthanlukehemmings.tumblr.com/

I looked over from where I was sitting and watched Luke. We'd all come out to a club to celebrate them finishing this leg of the tour but I didn't realize celebrating meant me sitting in one corner and Luke getting a bit too friendly with some girls I'd never seen. "It comes with the territory", Ashton said, sitting down next to me and bumping shoulders against mine. "The ignoring your girlfriend territory?" I asked, shaking my head and fiddling with the glass in front of me.

"You know he's not actually going to do anything, right?", he asked, and I nodded, "Yeah, I know. But it gets a little annoying when I come out here with him and he's busy making a bunch of drunk girls giggle. Just-just tell him I'm leaving, okay? I'll be at the hotel." I said, and Ashton gave me a small sympathetic smile as I stood up and made my way out of the club.

Knowing Luke, I knew he'd be outside our room soon enough promising me nothing was happening between him and the girls, and knowing me, he knew I'd let him in and we'd hug it out. But not this time. I walked into the room and quickly fished through my bag, I'd planned on surprising Luke with some new lingerie but I'd been saving it for something special and this was exactly what.

I set the lacy black bra and matching panties on the bed, and undressed, throwing my terribly mismatched underwear aside. I wore the bra, just tracing the lace with my fingertips before wearing the panties, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Thigh highs. Heels." I murmured knowing Luke could never resist them, looking through our luggage again until I found them. I wore them, then threw on one of Luke's shirts and gave myself a satisfied grin in the mirror just as I heard the doorbell ring, and as I expected I heard Luke's voice, "Baby, please. I'm sorry. Let me in...", he begged. This wouldn't be the last of him begging tonight, that was for sure.

"Coming, Lukey!" I called out, as sweetly as possible and unlocked the door, opening it slightly and peeking out at Luke, "I-I swear nothing happened. You know how it is, don't you? I'd nev-" "I know. Come on in babe." I said, smiling a little at Luke's confused expression. "You're not angry?" He asked, and I shrugged. "Come in", I repeated, and pulled the door open so Luke could see me entirely.

"You're... the heels. And...", he trailed off, his eyes moving down my body, past his shirt that just brushed my thighs, down to the thigh highs, the heels and back up to my eyes, his face looking exactly like I wanted to. Flustered, with his teeth biting on his lower lip, fiddling with his lip ring, and his cheeks looking pink already.

"What are you-What is this?", he murmured, stepping closer to me, his hand reaching for my waist. But I held my hand up and moved away, "You don't get to touch, Luke." "What?", he asked, his eyebrows pulled together. "You don't get to touch. It's time I had my way don't you think?" I asked and Luke nodded hesitantly, "A-are you angry or...?" I shook my head, "I'm not angry. Just take off your shirt and jeans. Now." I said as Luke slowly understood where this was going.

When Luke and I had sex, it was mostly pretty normal. Nothing too kinky or crazy. But there were sombre good nights, especially after a good show when all Luke wanted was to hear me yelling and moaning and leaving scratches all over his back and he'd leave bruises and hickeys all over my skin. And sometimes, Luke would give in and let me take control. And fuck, there was nothing hotter than him smirking up at me while I told him what I wanted, and he would obey with a small smile and a hard kiss on whatever part of my body he could find. But I had other plans for tonight.

Luke looked at me, in just his boxers now and raised his eyebrows, "What now, princess?" "Give me your belt." I said, taking it from him, then walking in front of him towards the bedroom, feeling him follow closely.