Buffy and Marty

I watched the latest episode Andi Mack and decided to write something I wanted to share.

I really love Muffy, but I hoped, that they get together in this episode, so we can see them as a couple. I do understand, that the producers want to keep it exciting, but I hoped that they don't solve all relationships in the season finale. That's why I wanted an episode for Muffy and an episode for Tyrus before the last episode. Well I don't think that we see Marty again before the season finale, but I still hope for a Tyrus episode, so there together in the last episode.

I would imagine, that Cyrus, TJ and Buffy sit in the Spoon and Cyrus and also TJ, because TJ and Buffy became really good friends, try to convince her to tell Marty how she really feels, but Buffy answer: "What do expect? Should I say: 'Hey Marty, I know I rejected you and you finally just want to be friends but I changed my mind and want to be your girlfriend!'" So as soon as she said it and look to TJ and Cyrus, she knows Marty is behind her. She hopes she is wrong, but the guy behind her asks: "Is this true?". So Buffy turns around and looks into Martys eyes: "Marty!" After an awkward silence between the four, whereas Cyrus and TJ looked quit amused, Marty says: "I think we need to talk." Buffy turns to Cyrus and TJ in hope they would help her but they just smile and signify her to go with Marty. So Marty and Buffy walk a few minutes without talking, just thinking about what happened. Buffy try to find a way out of this situation, but running away isn't really a possibility, as she knows he is at least as fast as she is. Marty however knows exactly that he has the same feelings, but is still a little scared, he got it wrong and is not ready to get hurt again. So he repeats his question: "so is it true?" Buffy startles as he interrupted her thoughts. Marty takes a deep breath. "Do you want to be my girlfriend." They stop walking side by side and Buffy tries to watch anywhere else beside Marty. "Look I didn't mean ... I wanted just....I" she stutters. Marty gets more confident and looks directly into her eyes. "Buffy!?" "Yes it's true." She admits. "But I don't want to ruin our friendship again, now as you aren't into me like that and I don't expect that you still like me that way. I just don't want to lose our friendship again, so can we please..." She is so absorbed in her monologue about remaining friends that she don't recognize the smile on Martys face nor that he called her 3 times to stop talking until he kisses her. First she was surprised but after a few seconds she enjoyed it. After they remove from each other Marty asks: "Will you go out with me?" She smirks and agrees.

In the next scene we see Jonah, Amber, Andi, TJ and Cyrus talking during the wedding of Bex and Bowie until something attract their attention, so we see Marty and Buffy holding hands and smiling almost shy, which is unusual for them, but the group grin, especially Cyrus, Andi and TJ. Then Bex comes and the wedding starts. So we see a cut again, where TJ try to teach Cyrus dancing and Marty and Buffy who dances together until Buffy wants a competition, who dances better. Marty knows he won't win but he agrees however, liking the sparkle in her eyes. He was good, but Buffy was better, so she celebrated herself. He try to suppress the smirk, but he couldn't. He just said: "You know, you look really beautiful." leaving her speechless for a few seconds. "Better than you?" She asks challenging. He shakes his head still smiling. "You can't help yourself, can you?" She smiles back "No, and you're the only person who gets that." And then she pulls him to kiss her.

It's just a thought I came up to and wanted to share. I'm excited what really happens. Sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar, I'm not a native english speaker.