Main Characters

Characters

Dorai Buchanan Rogers - Winter Paragon

Son of the Captain Steve Rogers and Interpol Agent Chun-Li Zang, named after both James Buchanan Barnes and Chun-Li's father, Dorai

Son of the Captain Steve Rogers and Interpol Agent Chun-Li Zang, named after both James Buchanan Barnes and Chun-Li's father, Dorai. He always tried to make the best of everything, and protected his childhood friend Hyo Sonn Han (Batroc) from other kids Bullying her. After tragedy struck the Rogers household and Hyo Sonn Leaving the country, Dorai gave her a jade pendant and told her that she should give it back, only if she deemed him a worthy man. He was swayed from killing HYDRA Supreme by SP//dr and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. Hero school. He studied various martial arts in secret due the fact Chun-Li didn't want to lose him, because she knew that Dorai was secretly trained to use the Satsui no Hadou due to the fact he wasn't squeamish to get his hands dirty, much for most of his teammates discomfort. When in perfect harmony his eyes went white.

Moves: Kitetsu, Kikoken, Fuhajin, Fuharenjin, kasatsushu, Hard Blow, Patriot Blow, Hyakurenko, Gekiro, Shield Slash (with shield), Shield Throw (with shield) Rifle Burst, Gun Fire,

V-Trigger: Brooklyn Brawler (Renkiko) Winter Rampage (Sarsui No Hadou)

Artes: Jyakoha, Unyielding Justice (along with Captain Han) Shitenketsu (only as a last resort) Unyielding Vengeance ( Dark Hadou TigerCannon/ Kikosho-Goku combination) Liberty Surge (Basically Chun-Li's Kikou Hou'ou Ken)

Peni Parker - SP//dr - Ultimate Spider-Woman

When Peni Parker was nine, her father died piloting the SP//dr suit

When Peni Parker was nine, her father died piloting the SP//dr suit. She was informed by her uncle Ben and aunt May that she was the only person able to carry on the project, and accepted the responsibility, allowing the radioactive spider that formed the other half of SP//dr's CPU to bite her.

During the Convergence, she was placed on a Stasis module for years, until rescued by Captain America and the Shin Thunderbolts. She became friends with Dorai. He tolerated her presence because she reminded him of his childhood sweetheart. She respects deeply Rogers and Zang families.

Moves: Web Ball, Web Swing, Web net, Crawler Gyako Tsuki, Geri Cannon, Ude Gatame, Crawler Combo (With Tonfa)

V-Trigger: Spidey-Do