#𝟭

O7O719;

to: kyekye from: prissie

to: kyekye
from: prissie
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ,, ⌲˘͈ᵕ˘͈

dear (princess) kyekye,

happy one month! i'm sorry if this isn't good, i'm not amazing with words :c it's already been a month, it feels like it was just yesterday we got together. i know i can be a crackhead and i can annoy you a lot, i'm sorry about that. i realised i've been a little (too) annoying lately (i'm annoying all the time but really annoying atm >_<) and that happens because i get all clingy (you should get an award or something for being able to put up with me and my bratty ass) and i miss you all the time )): time zones really suck but it's gonna get better, i promise. i know both of us have gone through some stuff during the past month, but remember i'm here for you! always.

i know i panic when you say you feel sick or if you've got a boo-boo, it's cause i'm not there to take care of you or just give you a hug when you need one, so i feel the need to try and help you (even though i panic aNd just start saying random ass shit that i think MIGHT help). whenever you feel sad or down, you can talk to me and i'll try to make you happy or smile at least, even though i'm really bad at it, i'll try my best!

i love you lots and just want you to be happy ): everyday at school, yes i pay attention in class but half of the time, i'm just thinking about you. i miss you so much during the day and when you get up, i feel happy just by saying 'good morning' or 'hi' to you! and i even miss you in my sleep, i swear. i just hope one day i'll be able to squish your cheeks and give you the tightest hug ever, along with millions of kisses all over your pretty face. i just hope one day i can give you the love and affection i've always wanted to give you, all the kisses, smooches, cuddles and hugs you deserve!
(ง ˃ ³ ˂)ว ⁼³₌₃⁼³

and can i just remind you about how adorable you are ): you make me heart do so many cartwheels and little baby flips, and you even make me smile and giggle at times, and it's not fair because you've stolen all my uwus >:c but that's okay because all of my uwus are yours, forever! i love and miss the voice recording you used to send me, and when you say i love you, my heart literally screams your name and i feel all happy and smiley. i miss our calls and when i always made fun of you by imitating you. even though i'm tiny, i'll still fite you if you argue with me about you loves the other most, because ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS ITS ME :>

i love you so much, more than i love marshies :o which reminds me!! do you remember when we first met? i told you about how cool it would be if there were uwu marshies, and how we could make uwu marshie cookies and cupcakes, with rainbow whipped cream, and since you said you were lactose intolerant we could use lactose intolerant whipped cream! and how we could have our own little bakery with pink and white walls, that had puppies and kittens dressed up as little marshmallows running around! i uwued so hard when we came up with all of that.

i love you so much that it'll kill me if you ever left me. i wouldn't even be able to do anything, let alone eat and sleep. you're my world, my everything. i love you so fucking much, kyla. please don't ever leave me ): i'll always be your prissie, no matter what.

prissie loves kyla, loads.

++ you're my pr*ncess kyla, beanhole, baby (squish), love, spank lover ☺️, baby shark (dOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO), mother of my babiez and my one and only. (you, your ass and your squishy cheeks belong to me and me only!!) ˘³˘

我爱你!!
i love, luv, lof you!!
so!!
much!!!

my heart every. single. fucking. second:
<KYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILYSFM3

and me when i see your beautiful face: AAAAAAAAAZKCNVMGCJVJJFJDJEJFJFJJFUWU

(iloveyouaroundtheentireuniverseandback!)