1

I had dropped off MJ in town square when I heard the sentence that could altimetry end me.

"Spider-Man is Peter Parker!"

What am I supposed to do?! Mysterio had just told all of New York who I am. I hope that only new York know. My hopes was crashed down when I saw a text.

"Dude is it true? Are you really Spider-Man?!"

It was from one of my friends that lived out of state. He was an exchange student that went to my school for about a year. I was happy to get Flash away that year and I stayed friends with him.

"Peter! Can you answer me? You know, Ethan. The same Ethan you went with school with for a year?"

I took my phone in my pocket and I quickly got home seeing that Ethan had sent me a couple of more messages one spiked my interest tho.

"Peter just thought i should tell you. I am coming back to New York. My parents are getting divorced and I am moving to NY with my dad. So see you at school in like a week?"

I looked at the text and i answered quickly.

"Hey Sorry Ethan I was out and i didn't check my phone until now! No I am not Spider-Man and it's awesome that you are coming back! We can hangout more!"

I had to lie. I had to. I trust Ethan yeah but i haven't seen him in two years.

~A week later.~

I walked into school. I had on my backpack, a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, a zipped hoodie and a pair of sneakers. Everyone is looking at me a little weird. I saw MJ, Ned and... is that Ethan?

Last time i saw Ethan he was this 15 year old boy with glasses that never stayed on his face, braces, and hair that nevertheless stayed in one place. Ethan now looked different. The glasses was gone, his braces had been taken off and his hair was to about his shoulders and actually wanting to stay. He had also gotten taller. I am not sure how tall but taller.

I walked over and i looked at MJ and Ned who looked at me a little scared. They know, both of them. Ethan doesn't. I mean Ned found out like not long after i had started, MJ found out.

"So Pete how are you?"

This made my attention got to Ethan who looked happy. He looked at me and I told him I was good. I found out by looking at him that he is taller then my by a couple of inches.

I looked at Ned who knows Ethan as well and I looked at Ned sorta trying to tell him to ask about something to get the attention away from me. It didn't work so I have to do it myself.

"So Ethan what do you think? About superheroes and the little thing that says that I am Spider-Man? Which i am not."

I said like a lier. Ethan looked at me and he sorta lost the smile he had and said

"Oh I am not sure about the Spider-Man thing. But I really believe that superheroes are here to protect us, and that Spider-Man isn't bad. I heard about Mysterio and i never really liked him. He seemed to be the person to abuse his power."

I looked at Ethan a little surprised. Yup he is definitely the same nerdy kid I remember he just looks different. He looks kinda cool actually. I looked at his t-shirt and i saw a symbol i had never seen before so I tried to think if Fury had told me, or if I knew about this.

I took out my phone and I searched up the logo or tried to. There didn't seem to be one so I looked up at Ethan who was in full conversation with Ned about something.

I looked around and I saw people looking at us and I tried to shake it off. I need to figure out that logo.

~ after school cause I literally cannot deal with writing about that~

I was walking home still thinking about the logo and I texted both Happy and Fury the logo and I said

"EDITH can you look up this logo in your data base?"
"Sorry Peter it seams to be a logo not familiar in our data base."

I sighed slightly and I walked into the apartment and I looked around trying to see if May is home or not.

May seemed to be out. Maybe she is at work. Eh if I don't here anything she probably is and will come home.

I walked into my room and I opened my chest of tech. I need to upgrade my webshoters, need to fix some stuff that happened to my suit and I need to make sure everything is as it should.

I look at my phone about an hour later seeing i have gotten a text from Ned and one from Ethan. The one from Ned was short.

"You Okay?"

The one from Ethan was a little longer

"I saw you eying my shirt earlier. It's off agent Moon. Just thought you should know. Oh He's a hero back from Ohio. He haven't been seen there for a bit."

Agent Moon? I quickly text Fury to ask him about Agent Moon. With in 5 minutes i get an answer.

"Agent Moon is one of our Agents put in Ohio he was newly put back to New york."

I quickly wrote a message back to Fury a little bit in shock. Why is he back? Is it me?

"Why? If he was in Ohio why is he back in New York? Did he do something on his mission? Did he screw up? Why is he back Fury"

I got four words in reply to my message.

"To watch over you."