Spring

Dream stood tall as ink laid beside him knocked out.

"What are ya gonna do now that we took ya boss out huh brat? Gonna cr?" Horror asks and dream laughs.

"No. This just means i can stop holding back." Dream says and his bow becomes a sword. Slowly he is covered by a black goop similar to nightmare except golden. He lets a cocky grin out as tentacles pop out of his back.

"C'mon litle bois. Entertain me." And the battle began. Dream brought his blade up and blocked a attack from killer. As they battle dust saw and oppurtunity and went in to hit his skull. Dream moved at the last second and jumped back. He slowly reached up to a cut on his face caused by dust. He looked at them and his golden eyes turned completely black and his grin turned tight.

Time skip

Dream chuckled as he looked down at the evil sans group minus nightmare. Dust face was slashed 4 times and it looked like a claw did it, horrors skull was heavily cracked and bloody and he had a slash across his spine, error had the blade stabbed in his back holding him down as he had been attempting to get up until he finally gave up moments ago, killer was lying 5 feet away with multiple knifes in his torso and blood spewing down. Dream noticed ink stirring and turned back to his normal form, grabbed his blade and made it a bow again, and ran to inks side.

"Ink. Ink. Are you ok?" Dream asked and ink nodded and looked around in confusion.

"What- what did this?" Ink asked and dream looked around.

"I don't know...i fainted." Dream lied and ink nodded.

"We should go." Ink says and dream and ink leave through a portal. Dream makes sure to let one last terrifying grin be aimed at the evil sans before they left.

Dream gets his own bad ass oneshot. Sorry its so short.