one

It was a typical day at our school when most of the girls or should I just say all of them were fainting and causing chaos inside the cafeteria. That's when I saw seven attractive boys entering but one of them caught my attention. I took a small glance at him. Brown hair, big seductive eyes, manly figure, rabbit teeth. He made eye contact with you so you quickly went off to avoid it.

It was Jungkook your crush. His back.. but why

You were walking but then suddenly you bumped into someone. "Excuse me?" You turned around and saw him. "Sorry, I-" You walked away but suddenly, he grabbed your wrist.

You looked at his hand on your wrist. You panicked and your heart started beating fast.

Those dark brown seductive eyes met yours but then you stopped the moment he took his hands off.

"Watch where you're going next time" And with that he left.

Why is he acting like this.. does he still remember me? Do I still like him? You were lost in your thoughts but then your friend interrupted you.

"Y/N wanna go to the new cafe today" My friend Jisoo asked I wanted to decline but seeing her pouting made me say yes.

Time skip
As you walk inside the cafe with Jisoo, you spot a familiar face. He was sitting with six other boys. His eyebrows raised when he noticed you.

"Y/N do you know them? That's Jeon Jungkook the most popular boy along with the other members Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung." Jisoo explained all the members.

Suddenly, you both were interrupted by Jungkook. "Are you following me?" He said while staring into your eyes.

"No why do you want me to follow you?" You turn your head to him. He faces you and tilts his head while smirking until he finally walks away.

You and Jisoo order your milkshakes while Jungkook kept glancing back and forth at you

It was getting late so you bid goodnight to Jisoo and went home. It started raining and you had no umbrella nor a jacket so you waited under the shelters.

You saw a familiar boy running towards you. He was tall and had broad shoulders, strong brows and jawline.

"Hello! My name is Jin, nice to meet you" He happily exclaims.

It was the same guy in the cafe earlier that Jisoo explained. "Why are you here?" You said.

"Jungkook sent me here to give you an umbrella" He said.

You were shocked but politely said thank you and left. Your mind was filled with many thoughts. Why did he give me an umbrella? Why didn't he come instead?

Once you arrived home, you went inside your bedroom and lay on the bed trying to process everything that just happened today.

Soon after, you heard you mom shouting. "Come down Y/N!" Tired, you made your way downstairs to the living room and saw a woman in her mid forties.

"This is my friend Mrs Park and you will be staying in her house since me and your dad are going on a business trip, I've already packed your clothes in the luggage and don't worry we will be back in 2 weeks" She happily said.

Then your mom was interrupted by a familiar boy.

"Oh this is my son Park Jimin" Mrs. Park smiled.

Your breathe hitches, and you tremble.

"Alright I think we should get going." Mrs. Park smiles and opens the door.

"Have a good business trip Mrs. Lee," Jimin smiled and bowed before going to catch up with his mom.

You wave at your parents one last time before driving away with Mrs. Park and Jimin. The whole car ride you could feel his eyes glancing at you.

It was distracting you from talking to Mrs. Park but he wouldn't stop smirking.

We safely arrive to the house. "Wow" you muttered while looking at the big mansion in front of you. As I've thought his house was a lot larger than mine.

"Jimin can you please take her to the guest room, please." His mom pleaded.

He signalled me to follow him inside. Soon after, I turned around to see all his friends.

"Oh you've met them already. These are my friends Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Suga, Jhope, and Jungkook" He introduced, smiling a little.

All of them waved and smiled at you but Jungkook didn't move a muscle.

"I hope we can get closer later. See you soon!" You smiled briefly.

Jimin grabbed your wrist and took you upstairs. Why is my heart beating so fast. He opens the door and gestured me to come inside.

"How'd do you like it?" He smiles. "It's amazing" You quickly jump on the cosy bed.

"Call me if you need anything" With that he leaves and closes the door.

That night you fall asleep because how tired you are. But you're mind still can't stop thinking about Jungkook.
————
a/n: what will Y/N do? Does she remember him?

anyways, hey people this is my first book. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and I hope to make this a good book. Don't forget to give me ideas and improvements! 💜