new gay kid?

mw.

mike wheeler, the one and only popular bully only just found out there had been a new kid transferring into hawkins middle. him being the asshole that he is, decided he would play a little game with the kid.

it wasn't hard for him to find out who the kid was and his name was will byers. even his name sounded boring and bland. the boy must be a book nerd, mike thought.

in school, he had a lot of friends who support him for everything he does. he's smart, physically strong, cool and practically a chick magnet. but he never really has a girlfriend. he didn't want any.

so when will byers came to hawkins, he wanted to give the boy hell. maybe place him somewhere he actually belongs.

so when the door to their classroom opened and revealed a boy with a floppy brown hair, pale face and wide blue eyes, mike smirked. he wanted to show who's king. so he did.

when the boy sat down, a hand slammed onto the table placing a piece of paper with writings on it. the hand lifted up from the table letting the byers boy read it. the paper reads stuff that hurts. there are words like 'fag', 'queer', even things the new boy didn't understand what it meant. but it still sounded harsh. despite that he stayed quiet. it only angered mike.

"hey, fag." no response.

"are you gay, byers? you seem gay." still no response.

"you know what? fuck you. just you wait, byers." the boy flinched but said nothing.

mike shook his head and flipped the boy off. his friends cheered. he loved the attention.

(❁´◡'❁)

walking home, he saw the byers boy walking towards his house. he ran up to him and pushed him to the side until he fell and blew raspberry at him. yeah, real mature.

will didn't say anything like he always did, instead just standing up and walked away. he seemed barely affected and it pissed mike off. he didn't like it when people are unaffected by his tease. so he wanted to ruin his life.

---

a/n yea mike's a dick now but you'll feel SO bad for him when you get to his life later on.