8: Mansion Party 💚

We were all in the car going to the Mansion, I was kind of excited because I've never even been to a mansion. I know it's nothing new to Kentrell by now, but I barely travel or see big ass houses, I want to own a big house so bad so I was really happy to see it. We were in the car and Kayla had to aux she was playing sum shit I've never heard of before then Kentrell asked for the aux "Mane wtf is this? Can I get the aux?" He said to Kayla " you a hater, here take it" Kayla said back. I was expecting to hear some of music, but no he put on hello by Adele.

"Mane she gifted fr" Kentrell said nodding his head to the song and I couldn't help but laugh, I knew he liked Adele but I never seen him listening to her. After the song went off he played Lil Uzi and literally the whole car got lit, except for me and Kayla we were recording them because they were really acting crazy. We finally pulled up to the mansion and we walked to the door then Kentrell rung the doorbell.

Rich the Kid answered "wassup bro" he spoke "Waddup slime, what you got goin on so far" Kentrell responded. "Everybody out back at the pool right now y'all can stay in if y'all want but I made everybody else go to the back , I don't want them in her right I got some shit to handle" Rich told him . "Yeah we gon stay in hea I'm not fuckin wit the water right na" Kentrell responded. "Alright let me know if you need some y'all can chill make yallself at home" Rich said and Kentrell just nodded.

"Aye let's go to the game room, y'all can go out back or sum" Kentrell said to all of us and him and the guys walked off leaving me and Kayla alone.

"Bitch I wanna look around this shit is real big" I said yo Kayla "me too let's go" she responded. We got off the couch and walked down the hall and we seen a big dining room, it didn't really get us hype so we kept walking until we got to the stairs and we walked up.

We opened one of the doors and he had a whole gym, "he know he don't work out why he got a gym" Kayla said making us both laugh "really tho, but let's walk down here" I responded. We walked to another door and it was a big ass bedroom and a big TV, then there was a window that overlooked the backyard and we seen every one that was out there.

"Bitch is that Key Glock" Kayla said to me pointing "where?" I asked her. "Right there" she said pointing again, "that look like him but girl you can't talk to him when you talk to 3." I told her "I'm not tryna talk to him like that I just want a lil convo, let's go, tour over" she said grabbing my hand.

We made it downstairs and to the backyard and Kayla went straight to Key Glock, she was right it was him. "Hey I'm Kayla, this is my bestfriend Tahlia, I just wanna tell you I'm a big fan of ya music like for real" she spoke to him "really? I appreciate that, what's yo favorite song?" He asked her "I really like 'On my soul' that's my favorite" she responded smiling real big and he just nodded "can I get a picture?" She asked "yeah let's do it" he responded and she handed me her phone.

I took the picture and then he looked at me and said "you want one too?" I just thought why not "yeah" I responded and I stood next to him and Kayla took the picture but right when she was done I looked over and saw Kentrell looking by the sliding door, he did not look happy.

I told Kayla let's go back in and when we went in they were all sitting on the couch "Aye say Rich we boutta go we got some business to handle" Kentrell said "Alright bro it was nice seeing you" Rich responded walking over then giving him a handshake.

I was really bummed because we wasn't there not even 2 hours, but we all walked out to the sprinter and me and a Kentrell walked to the back in the same spot we were in before, but this time he had a big distance I felt he was mad so I texted his phone.
Tahlia 🤪
Are you mad about something?
Kentrell 💚
Don't text me since you wanna be all in another nigga face

I didn't even respond he was mad about nothing, espcially since we weren't even together. In about 15 minutes we got to the hotel and we all got out and went to our rooms, it was really silent and awkward, until we made it into the room.

"Are you really mad at me? Because I got a picture? We not even together why you buggin so much, it's not like I asked for the picture he asked me if I wanted to take one" I told him

"Why I'm mad? Because you came wit me and you all in another nigga face, I brung you out here cus I wanna get ta know you but clearly you not interested so ima leave you alone dude, you ain't want no relationship I shoulda listened" he responded to me

I didn't really say anything because he was right, he did bring me out here I shouldn't have took the picture it was most likely embarrassing. I seen him changing his clothes and jewelry in the mirror so he must've been going somewhere.

"Where you going ?" I asked "out" he responded I just walked to the bed and let out a large exhale because I was honestly frustrated and in a few minutes he walked out. Then I got a text from Kayla.
Kaylaaa 🥰
Girl 3 mad and he left 🙄
Tahlia 😋
So is Kentrell and he left too, but ya know they left together. I'm already bored, meet me at the jacuzzi in 5?
Kaylaaa 🥰
Fasho
I put on a bikini and a cover up then when In the elevator so I can go down to the jacuzzi , me and Kayla met right at the gate then we got in.
"3 mad, but he not that mad like he still talking to me but he keep bringing it up" Kayla said

"Nah Kentrell barely talking to me, he acting like we in a relationship, but maybe he just really likes me. I should give him a chance I kinda like the crazy shit" I said laughing

"Girl you should I can tell he likes you for real, but this whole situation they'll get over it because it's just petty" she said to me

"Yeah you're right, I'll talk to him about everything when they get back" I responded

We sat in the jacuzzi and made plans for the next day and we talked about a lot of memories, we were in there for a cool minute before we decided to get out.

——
This isn't my best chapter I literally didn't know what to write 😂 but it's here