bubble butt (starker)

(Tony Pov)

i swear hes teasing me, with the tight booty shorts that fits his ass perfectly. he is leaning over the table working on one of his projects now. every time he moves i can see his v line and his butt bounces. he has been wearing short shorts for a couple of days now, just begging to be fucked. i can see a few other's staring him down to sometimes. and its not even just the avenger's, Loki and the people that work in the tower eyes him down. 

i got forced out of my mind when peter started walking out of the lab. every step he took his butt bounces. before he could leave i grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall.

"you think you can continue to tease everyone around you and not get attacked. well let me be the first. i have had enough of you giving me boners and leaving me to me. this time you will help me" i whisper in his ear. i can feel his breath hitch and his body shake against mine. i pin both of his arms above his head and latch onto his neck.

"tell me to stop now or i will continue. but if you say stop then never wear tight clothes by me again. im gonna fuck you over the table so now is the time to tell me to stop"i say between kisses on his neck. i stop for a sec for him to answer but i get none. so i stick my knee between his thighs and press my body against his. i bring him into a rough kiss with my hand going down his stomach. before i reach for his shorts i pick him up by the hips and push him onto the table. i roughly pulled down his shorts and flipped him over with his butt in the air and chest on the table. 

"im gonna fuck you so hard you be able to walk for a few days. even the others will notice you have been fucked" he shudders with my words. 

"please, i want you to fuck me. just give it already, iv'e waited long enough" he begs me while grinder his butt on my hard on. i grind back earning a moan from him. i stick my fingers in his mouth so i can stretch him. with enough saliva i take them out of his mouth and move my hips away from his. he lets out a whiny moan but i quickly shut him up by sticking two of my fingers into his ass, making him a moaning mess from pain and pleasure. 

"you like a little pain don't you? well this is gonna be fun. im gonna be so rough you are gonna beg to cum and then beg me to stop from to much pleasure" 

"yes~ please make me beg. ill do anything, just give it to me already" 

with him stretched enough i slam my him into his, he screams out from pleasure pain. every time i slam into him his butt bounces making me thrust harder and harder until he is not even moaning anymore, he's just screaming with pleasure. 

"aaaaah~ please make me cum. touch me, please." with him begging i reach around him and start to pump his cock. as soon as i touch him his whole body starts twitching. his whole tightens around me and his butt bounces from his intense orgasm, he squirts all over my hand and table. i pull out and turn him around so hes on his knees with his head by my dick. 

"suck" i command, he starts as soon as he hears me. i let my head fall back and pound into his mouth making him gag. after a few more thrusts i cum down his throat and he swallows it all up. pulling away from my dick he has a string of saliva and cum attached from his mouth and my dick. he collapses to the table with his head on my thigh, i run my hands through his hair.

"good boy, next time don't cum till i tell you and maybe i will give you a reward" he nods my head against my thigh and i pull his shorts back on him and send him on his way. he gets up and starts wobbling out of the lab using the wall from support, just before he leaves he turns around.

"come get me when you want me again, daddy" my eyes turn hard and he closes the door. oh he will defiantly what will come next.

BONUS!!! (peter x some avengers)