INFO!

So. Guys. Its Gravy.

But I'm also known as Arden or GothicWolf210. GothicWolf210 is my other account I'm never on anymore, and my book,

To My Dear Bully, I Forgive You. Has the most reads any on my books has ever got. 1.2K! Like WHAT!? I read it myself again, and kinda cringed. What on earth was I thinking writing it leaving so many mistakes? I still make mistakes, but it got to the point where I had to do something.

So now I'm making a remake. I'm hoping it'll be better, and the sequel will be there too after the book. I have other books I'm working on, but none fit my style so I'm just going to work on this one.

It will start off small. The chapters are short but then get longer. The main girl is basically writing in a diary of what's going on in her life and the last 2 chapters (I think) are out of the diary, and into her actual life to what she's doing.

Anyways I hope you all enjoy what I make. On my other account GothicWolf210 you can go find that version and see the difference.

Cest la Vie!!!

( Its life )

Bye bye!!

~😄Gravy😎

○●●•□•●●○

Update:
Its July 10, 2020.

I would've never believed my book would get about 1k, but now my book is at 12.8k.

Thank you to everyone who spent time and will spend time out of their day (or night) to read my book. It means the world to me. I will be working on this book to make it better.

I love you all, whether you believe it or not. I'm so grateful for all of you.

~Rachelle (Gravy)