Note 14

You begged me stop. In person too. Saying I'll die soon. Yeah. I will soon. I want to. I will never stop. This is your fault. You begged me to eat. My stomach was growling and I had read 76 pounds on the scale. I was happy. You almost forced food down my mouth but I started crying and you gave up. What's wrong with you..? You wanted me dead. Now I'll go to heaven soon. I can't believe it... You, begging me? What? You tried making me show you my arms. Didnt work. I just ran out and went home. My parents were home too. Saw me and said they found help. I asked them why and they said someone said I was gay and was dating someone of the same gender. They believed it and found a gay to straight therapist... What..? I laid down on my bed. Every memory ran through my head. Everything. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day. I give these to someone. Probably you. You hate me, I know... But that never stopped me. Nothing will. This world is like a monster... And Im the pray. I was the last of the pray in this school too. The world tortured me so much that the good is gone. Its replaced with sadness. I began to walk out of my house and got on a 14 story hotel. A lot I know. I will be free.. I will... I know I would... And my dearest bully, I need you to know I'm sorry for everything I've done. I ruined your life... And I'm sorry. I'll fix it. I can. I know I can. I always can somehow. No notes. No nothing. Ill just leave and hope no one remembers me. Like one huge game...

Hey.. Mr.Bully? This is my last note. and I need you to realize that nothing was your fault... And ALWAYS and NEVER forget.

I forgive you

Your dead Victim.