Is This The End???

There he was standing on one knee asking for my hand in marriage. When a long sleek and black limousine pulled into the driveway. A slender woman opend the back door of the mobile vehicle and aproched the manor. She was a very elegant woman with an all black suit and a big straw like hat. When i looked back at him he stood up with a shocked expression on his face. I asked him a question but i did not get an answer. I asked again. "who is she?" i was then staired down upon by the bigger male with a blank but scared expression. "she is my.... My.. Wife." i was shocked to my core and said with eyes full of tears, "i.. I. Why?". He looked at me confused. "why would you get married to me when you have a wife, why would you keep that from me I've known you for the majority of my live i knew you liked me but in the year i was abroad to just come back for you." I started crying fullblown tears. "i came back for you, i dropped out of my learnings for you." i started to speed walk twords the gate when he pulled on my arm to stop me. I was to weak to pull away. He im-braced me in his arms i felt cold and confused but most of all... scared.

To be continued
Tun tun tuunn...