Chapter 21

(POV NINA)
I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. I released myself from Grayson's grip trying to not wake him up. I failed. He immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me back against his warm body without opening his eyes. I laughed. "Grayyy." I groaned. He didn't respond so I just decided to lay with him a little more. 

After half an hour Grayson finally started to wake up. He opened his eyes and stretched. He groaned. "What time is it?" He asked in his low, husky morning voice. "It's 8 am right now." I said while checking the time. And again he groaned. "We only slept for 3 hours." He said and sat up like me. "I know right. But I can't sleep anymore. I'm hungry."

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick and then I'll make you breakfast."

"No, what you're gonna do is lay here and wait for me till I'm done showering So you can shower and so I can make US breakfast." I said smiling. "We can shower together" Grayson offered with a small smirk. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Come on, don't be shy. I've seen you naked before when we had sex after our pizza date." Right when he said that I widened my eyes and looked at him. He just realized what he said and did the same thing. "Oh my god Grayson. Did you hear what you just said. Tell me! What do you remember from that day?" I asked him. He literally just got his memory back. I don't know if he got all of it back but he certainly got this memory back. "Nina." He whispered. He grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. He hugged me tightly. "Nina, I-I remember that night. I remember all of it! I remember everything!" He said. You could hear in his voice how happy he was. I saw tears in his eyes. "Oh my god Gray. Tell me about that night." I said smiling. He stood up. "I remember pulling up to your house with the gift I got you. The Gucci belt. I met your brother and I took you to an Italian restaurant we kinda ordered too much wine and we got drunk eventually. We went to my car en we fell on the ground because we were goofing around. Then I took you to my room right here and we had sex right here on this bed. Right? Right Nina?" He said and grabbed my face. I laughed and stood up. "Yes Grayson that's exactly how the night went. I can't believe it. You got your memory back." I said and hugged him.

He hugged me back and then slowly pulled back after a while. "Do you know what I also remember?" He softly said and slowly sat down on his bed. He didn't look as happy anymore. "I remember the whole day of the accident." He said and his breathing got heavier and shaky. I saw tears in his eyes. "Gray.." I rested my hand on his thigh. "I-I remember having dinner with your parents. Me and you went outside I did fucking cocaine when we were sitting on a bench. We walked back to your house and I-I left in my car an- and I was driving at way to high a speed. I-I couldn't keep the," he took a deep breath "I couldn't k-keep the c-car under c-control and I-I saw the tree getting closer and closer and I was too late to fucking do anything about it. The c-car, it just- the car-." He couldn't finish his sentence because he just started bawling his eyes out.

"Okay okay okay Grayson, ssshh, you don't have to say it." I pulled him in for a hug. I held him tightly in my arms to let him know that everything was okay. Later we pulled back and Grayson stood up. "I COULD'VE FUCKING DIED!" He yelled. "I could've died Nina." he then softly said and rested his head on the wall. "Gray," I said and stood up. "You're here now. That's what matters. And you have your memory back. That's awesome! Come here." Grayson walked up to me and hugged me once again. "Can we take a shower now?" He asked later  when he pulled back and looked in my eyes. I chuckled. "Of course. Let's go."

We both walked to his bathroom and I turned on the shower. I undressed myself and stepped under the running water. A few moments later Grayson joined me in the shower. He scanned my body without even caring that I noticed. I felt myself blush. I took my hair out of the bun I had in to let my hair fall over my shoulders. "Dang Nina." I heard Grayson whisper. I felt his hands on my hips. My heart started beating uncontrollably as he pulled me closer. His left hand tucked my hair behind my ear which uncovered my neck. He brought his face towards me and soon I felt his warm lips against my neck which made me shiver. He kissed my neck. At some point I felt him sucking on my neck. A small moan left my mouth. He licked and kissed the area. I had my arms around his neck and I tucked at the end of his hair. "Fuck, Nina." He whispered against my skin. He made his way to my lips and started kissing me passionately. He rested his hand on my boob and he massaged it softly. Another moan escaped my lips which made him want more. The kiss became rougher. I let my hands slide down to his torso. His left hand found its way to my butt cheek and squeezed it. His hand then slid to the inside of my thigh and I felt his finger on my clit. He rubbed it roughy. I bit my lip and let my head fall back. He rubbed it more and more. A loud moan escaped my mouth. "G-Gray." I said and bit my lip. His finger slid inside me. My nails were digging into his back. His movements became faster and rougher. "Fuck Grayson.." my breathing became heavy as I felt myself reaching my climax. "Scream for me babygirl." Grayson said. My walls became tighter around his finger. Suddenly he adds another finger which made me go crazy. "Oh my-...fuck!" I screamed. Grayson was biting his lip as he watched me enjoy his actions. "You like that?" I hear him say. "Y-yes.."

"Yes what?" He said. "Yes Grayson!.. fuck."

His movements became faster and faster. I gripped his upper arm hard as I felt myself come. Another loud moan escaped my lips as my eyes rolled to the back. Grayson pulled his fingers out and smirked at me. He licked his fingers clean and kissed me afterwards. "This better be our new morning routine." I said and bit my lip. "I love how dirty you are, babygirl." He said and kissed me again. I chuckled. "Let's shower for real now."
_______________________________

Ohh that was dirty. I'm sorry y'all underaged kids

And in sorry im not that good at writing sex scenes