Chapter 2

(Trigger warning for Remus's death.)

Logan and Patton sat down in bed, trying to get Logan's thoughts and memories in order. Patton told him stories, while Logan listened,and slowly regained his memory of the 3 month time gap. He remembers when they become boyfriends, (that explains the use of nicknames), when Patton got checked out of the hospital, when they started living together. He remembers it all now.

Patton and he spent lots of time together after that, talking, going to the movies, the park, the library etc...

The held hands everyday, they casually kissed, they just enjoyed life together. They were head over heels for each other.

Four months later...

"Patton, will do do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" Logan asked, down on one knee, infront of the beach, with a small white box holding a light blue teardrop diamond ring.

"Yes. YES YES YES YEEEEEES LO!!!" Patton screeched at Logan trampling him as he jumped in to his boyfri- no, his fiance's arms.

They were both overjoyed! They could now both marry the man that they love!!! They could now marry each other and live happily ever after!! Right?

2 months later

Their wedding was two weeks ago. The married couple were happier than ever!! They loved the living hell out of each other. The dedicated their lives to each other. Logan loved Patton more than himself.

Logan was invited to attend his friend Roman's brother's funeral. Roman's brother was named Remus. No one liked him, not even Roman. But he was obliged to go seeing as Roman was his friend.

Logan then realized something strange, very strange. Whenever he was hanging out with any of his friends, Patton wasn't there. Patton never showed up to any social gatherings like he usually would. Roman didn't even invite Patton to the funeral.

Logan went up to Patton to ask about it.

"Hey Pat? Why aren't you coming to the funeral" Logan inquired.

"Oh, I just don't feel too well, I'm exhausted for some reason." Patton responded with a slightly faltering smile, showing that he was indeed tired.

Logan nodded, kissed his head and began driving to the funeral.

Time skip to the burial

Logan was just getting ready to leave. He said goodbye to his friends and began retreating to his car when he spotted something familiar. Dead flowers left one someone's grave. He had no idea who's grave it was, but a flashback took him buy surprise as soon as hee'd seen it.