7

"I don't it's a good idea for her to be on there that long" Mike paced around the room. "Mike you need to relax" Max said. "What if she gets brain damage or something" He said ignoring her. "She's not going to get brain damage" I said. "Oh shit is that like a real thing" Lucas said. "No it isn't he made it up".  "You don't know that, and how come you're not helping her" Mike said pointing at me. "Um because she told me to stay out here and make sure you guys are ok" I said. "How are scared,  you litteraly have fangs" Lucas said. "Yeah but she could break my neck at any second" I said but they ignored me and contuined to bicker. "Where's a wooden stake when you need one" I said.

"Can you guys settle a argument for is" Max asked Nancy as we walked to the table. "Hey" I winked at will cause he would stop looking at me. "Hi" he said blushing.

"Who do you think should decide el's limits, mike or eleven" she rolled her eyes. "The way you frame that us such bill shit" He said. "It is not bullshit, this is your whole problem now and precisely the reason why she dumped your ass" She said. "El dumped you" Nancy said. "It was the highlight of my week really" I said and mike looked at me. "Got it shutting up" I said. "And yeah because they're conspiring against me" He said. "I wouldn't say conspiring" I said. "They're corrupting her" Mike said pointing at us. "More like enlightening her" Max said. "Teaching her the ways of the human species we call boys" I said. "Have you ever had a boyfriend" Nancy said. "Well being in a lab growning up as a half vampire/ half super hero that's all you to do for fun was date" I said. "I won't ask again" She said. "Anyways she's own person fully capable of making her own decisions" Max said. "She's risking her life for no reason" Mike said. "No reason, mike the flayed are out there doing god knows what" Nancy said. "Ok so maybe she's contributing to this just a little more than you think" I said. "Jesse" will said. "Ok im done" I said. "Killing, flaying turning into monsters" Will and lucas said.  "And el's not stupid, she knows her abillaties more than any of us" Nancy said. "Exactly thank" me and max said. "And she is her own person" She said. "So has saved the world twice and Mike still doesn't trust her" Max said. "Sexism" I said. "Jesse" Will said. "Im sorry" I said. "You want to talk about trust after you two made her spy on us" He said. "Wait. What?" Lucas said. "Oh they didn't tell you" He said. "No" They shook their heads. "Your girlfriends used el's powers to spy on us" He said. "No no no I did not make her it was her idea" Max said. "And to be frank I was in there with her" I said. "Why are we talking about this seriously" She said. "Yeah who cares" Will said. "I do" Lucas said. "Yeah I guess girlfriend don't lie they spy" He said. "We were joking around" Me and max said. "Would it be so funny if I was taking a massive shit or something" he yelled. "Ew" I said under my breath. "You weren't" Max said. "If I was" He questioned. "Then gross" Max said."seriously Mike" Nancy rubbed her temples.  "I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless max and jesse are with el's powers" He said. "You could've tooken a better route" I gagged. "And in fact how careless all of you are, you guys are treating her like she's a machine when she isnt a machine and I don't want her to get herself killed looking for the flayed when they obviously vanished off the face of the earth so can we please think of a new plan because I love her and I can't lose her again" He said and everyone went silent. "Jesus, way to go Mike" I said and will put his hand over my mouth. "I deserve that" I said my words muffled. She came out the room with blood still coming from her nose. "What's going on" She said and will coverd my mouth because he knew I was going to tell.  "Nothing, nothing" Mike said. "Just a family disscusion" Lucas said and she looked at me. "Yup family dissucion" I muffled.  "Oh, I found him" she said.

"And that's not normal" Nancy said. "Billy staying in his room on the 4th of july, no that's not normal" Max said. "He wants us to find him" Will said. "And that's what I'm afriad of" Nancy said. "If we go to billy the rest of the flayer know where we are" She said. "It's trap I know we'll be ambushed" Mike said. "We won't be surprised, and we'll kick there flayed butts" lucas said. "Yeah but you saw that thing disovle into the sewer and leave behind a bone so of it's just a dog I suggest you guys tell me because I'm about to flip my shit" I said and they looked at me. "Im sorry I haven't ate in like 2 days" I said. "Here" Nancy said giving me a bag of chips.  And they went on to discus a plan. "We have to find out where it is coming from, we need to find the source" nancy said. "Billy knows" El came out. "That would make me a little bit happier but yous guys must have forgot that they disappeared from the place of the earth so if you guys could come up with a plan that won't resolved in el getting killed will be great, if you guys don't have any good reasons shut up" I hissed. "I see the chips didn't work" Lucas said. "I'm going to raid your fridge" I said.

"Hey are you Ok" I heard wills voice. "I'm fine" I said. "Then why are you so snippy" He said. "Well maybe because my friend is probably is a flayed and I need to feed but I can't eat another human" I said. He was about to say something but we heard el scream from the other room. "What happened" I said as I walked in to her crying. "Jesus" I said.