Emil's First School Day!

I jolt awake to the smell of Pancakes! Yay! before I can even get changed Teddy knocks on the door to wake me up, I sing out that I am already awake.

I have a five minute shower, washing and drying my hair putting it into a new hairstyle. I slip out of my PJ's and into my dress, grab my school bag and head downstairs.

When I come out into the bowling alley where everyone is sitting for breakfast Emil is the first one to notice me. His eyes meet mine and I can't look away (I totally forget he is a prince for a moment. Mum clears her throat and my head snaps to her. After my share of pancakes Emil, Teddy and I leave for school.

Teddy opens the door and Emil let's me through first, I smile as I pass him and stand far enough in so they can come through. "This everything I have dreamed of!" Emil exclaims excited.

"Really, you have some pretty sad dreams" Teddy buts in. I role my eyes I know exactly why Emil loves school but I can't tell Teddy. Emil hugs a random boy passing by before checking out his locker, which so happens to be right next to mine. Braughner (Spelling?) is speaking to Teddy about how he tutored her in Science but she wants to call it cheating.

I wave as Sydney comes down the stairs and she waves back before joining me and Braughner while we talk about the Piggy Spank this weekend. Emil starts to walk towards us before being spun round by Teddy, after a small talk that I can't hear he acts like a bird before coming to a stop in front of me and Sydney."Hello! I am Emil, would you like to get friendly with me?" I giggle, I don't think he know what he just said.

"He means, do you want to be friends with him" I assure Sydney who looks really creeped out at the moment.

"Yes, I am new to your school and was hoping to make some friends" He clarifies looking at me thankfully, I just smile in return. Eventually there are plans to go to the Piggy Spank as a group and we head off for first period.

--------------------Time Skip--------------------

At lunch Emil and Teddy meet up with me at my locker. "You can't tip teachers, Emil" Teddy says shocked, I pivot around to face them

"Sure you can, you just pull out some money and hand it to them" Emil explains like it was the most common thing in the world. I see home much he is holding before my hand is covering the money from passers sight

"Emil, put that away, right now" I whisper sternly. He does as I said but looks at me confused

"Is this a lot?" He asks

"Yeah Emil, One of those is a lot, but don't worry Teddy and I won't say anything will we Teddy" I command and assure at the same time. Teddy looks like he desperately wants to tell someone but after my glare he closes his mouth and promises not to say anything.

--------------------Time Skip--------------------

Back at home I sit on the couch with a smoothie while Teddy does who knows what upstairs.

"Luna!" comes a whisper from the corner where there is a misshaped pot plant that looks suspiciously like a costume.

"Teddy, is that you?" I ask. The pot plant raises his head, Yep, it's Teddy. "What are you doing?"

"Proving Emil is a thief" He says so sure of himself.

"Prepare to be disappointed" I say knowing

"Here he comes!" He points out before ducking his head and throwing Mum's handbag onto the floor full of money. Emil comes around the corner before spotting the handbag

"Luna, is this yours?"

"No it's Mum's she must have dropped it when she came back from the supermarket earlier" I reply shooting a pointed look at Teddy "I'll give it to her now" Emil passes it over and we both leave the room Em

il going who knows where and me to the counter for Mum's bag.

"Urghh!" Teddy groans kicking he lockers

"Ow!!" comes the locker. Wait a second lockers don't talk.

"Who is in there Teddy?" I ask, he just shakes his head cautiously opening it up to reveal a man with a mustache.

"Who are you?" Teddy inquires

"I'm Jooseph, first officer of the Buronian royal guard" Oh, he is here to make sure Emil doesn't get hurt

"Royal guard, and your spying on the son of a moose farmer, Wow! You got a real helicopter country don't you" Teddy says making fun of Buronia

"you really think the king of Buronia would send me to look after a moose farmers son, No, that boy is the.... uhhhh...." he trails off, that was close. He tries to give Teddy an amnesia pinch but reaches for the wrong side of his neck (don't ask how I know).

"Now tell me the truth about Emil!" Teddy demands

"Never, i swore an oath to the king to divulge nothing about his young son the Prince" He says as if it is the end of the conversation even though he told us who Emil really is, well, more Teddy.

"He's a Prince!" He turns to me "Did you hear that Luna Emil is a Prince!" he exclaims

"Yes, but I have known since yesterday, and shush if anyone finds out he will be so dead!" I demand and explain. Meanwhile Jooseph tries to figure out the amnesia pinch so that Teddy will forget, but ends up knocking himself out. I giggle before telling Teddy to go to bed seeing as it is late.