♡ Five ♡

♡ Five ♡

Mackenzie's POV

"Mackenzie, Johnny.. tomorrow we are going to be recording your first two songs on your album. Day and Night and What If." the lady told them smiling.

Mackenzie nodded "When are we going to tell our fans about the album?"

"In the next month or so. We want the album to almost be done before we release it so the fans don't have to wait as long." the older lady told us.

- after the meeting -

"Oh my god!" Johnny complained flopping on my bed.

"What?" I asked turning towards him.

"I lost 50k more followers from not posting in the last week!" Johnny said dropping his phone on the bed.

"Just do what you told me to do. Just 'well atleast post something showing you aren't dead.' It's easy." I said mocking what Johnny told me.

"Kenz it's not that easy!" Johnny moaned.

"It apparently is since that's what you told me to do." I told him rolling my eyes.

Johnny stayed silent.

"Well i'm going live on Instagram now." I told him bringing out my phone and going on instagram.

"Okay" Johnny said sitting up on the bed.

"Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me!" I sang, walking out of the room.

I heard Johnny laugh from the room.

"Be quiet! I'm going live!" I joked.

"Fine. I guess i'll listen to my girlfriend for once." Johnny yelled from the room.

authors note
do you guys want the
chapter of her going live?
i already have some ideas for
it and i would write it.
or do you guys want like a
random chapter of the album
meetings? lol

10 votes | 20 comments
for next chapter