[11] Cheryl

Cheryl Blossom

     I just kissed a girl for the first time in my life. It was amazing. Fantastic. Sensational. I loved it. I love knowing that Toni and I are becoming a 'thing'.

      I shut the door to my house and smile again. I was so happy, I just couldn't help myself from laughing quietly. As I clean up the house, my mind always wonders over to the luscious pink haired Serpent.

•     •     •

It was the next day, and today was the first ever River Vixen practice of the year. I walked into the school and into the student lounge. I saw Toni sitting by herself, surprisingly.

     "Hey, beautiful." I say to her, remembering that we're dating now. Toni jumps slightly and turns to look at me. "Where are the others?"

     "They ditched me and decided to raid the vending machines." Toni explains, motioning to the other side of the lounge. Jughead and his two friends are getting a bunch of snacks from the machines.

     "S-so, about the k-kiss.." Toni starts. I sighed. "It's okay if you aren't comfortable starting a relationship. I can tell you're nervous, and I'm willing to wait for you." Toni smiled. "Really?" She asked. I nodded and we both leaned in until I was interrupted.

     "Cheryl!" Ginger yells. "You and this scumbag from the Southside are dating?" Before I could respond, Tina said something. "You actually like this freak? She's a troll, a loveless monster who cares about nothing and nobody." Tina exclaims loudly. By now, they've gotten everyone in the lounge's attention.

     I turn to Toni and see tears form in her eyes. She runs out of the lounge and I go to chase after her. Tina stops me. "She's probably going to meet with some other guy. That ugly freak—-Toni Topaz is bisexual everyone!" Tina screams.

     "You better shut up or I'll shut you up." I warn Tina. "Toni likes girls! Toni likes girls!" They both chant. That's when I lost it and charged at Tina. I pulled her hair and kicked her gut. She punched my eye, but I slapped her immediately after. Ginger started kicking me, but I knocked her out. I push Tina to the ground and start pummeling her as she pulls on my hair.

     "You psycho! Don't call my girlfriend scum!" I shout. "Cheryl stop!" I hear Archie say. I get pulled away from Tina, as the principal walks in.

     "Both of you to my office NOW!" Principal Weatherbee shouts.

     "Cheryl, why did you punch Tina?" The Principal questions me. "She called my girlfriend scum, and started shouting that Toni is bisexual. She also said 'you actually like this freak?," and she called her a loveless monster." I explain calmly. I was getting impatient. I needed to find my girlfriend.

     "Tina, is this true?" He asks Tina. Tina shakes her head. "Ugh. Both of you have a detention this Saturday. Tina, you have one on Sunday also." Principal Weatherbee informs us. The first period bell rings. "Get to class."