110

"So what's the story behind you and Taehyung?" I trace patterns on Jungkook's bare chest as it rises and falls. "He said you took something from him, so he'll take something from you," I 

"A long one," he pushes a stray hair out of my face before pulling me towards him. 

"I have time," the small moonlight that shines through his tiny window reflects off of his eyes and I can already ready to tell this story.

"We were friends before, and I was a vampire at the time, of course, he never knew that," I nodded while he continues, "I lost control. Just once. It was when I was trying to resist the urge to drink blood. And God, I fought. But he was just there at the wrong place, at the wrong time. The thing I took from him, was his mortality," his voice started to fade and then I heard light, even breathing.

"He really managed to sleep while telling me this?" I whisper in disbelief. I guess he's exhausted. "I love you," I whisper and he smiles.

"I love you too," he whispers back. 

It takes a couple of minutes, but he's finally passed out. I figured with him sleeping and not being able to snoop or look over my shoulder I escape from his strong arms and take my journal out from under the bed. I glance at him one more time before going to the living room to write.