Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Jen and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kelsey

Today was the day. I am going back to work; well everyone is going back because we had school off for a week due to some weird thing. My hair was still the light brown color and I was happy.

I threw on grey sweater dress. I curled my hair in a vintage looking style and made it look a little messy and put on small silver spear earrings.

I did black winged eye liner with light eye shadow. I put on cherry lip balm after brushing my teeth.

Allison helped me get confident and to feel powerful. But I still had those nightmares. They were terrible and I got them every night.

I didn't bother waiting for Scott or Isaac to go to school with as they were in the hallway, Isaac on the ground with a picture next to him and Scott in the hallway.

"Hey! You two supernatural teenage boys don't test my totally un supernatural level of penitence" My mother spoke as she passed by giving me a are they really acting like this look. I just shrugged and walked down stairs. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just grabbed a granola bar and got in my car driving to school.

At school I was walking with Stiles until I saw Scott walking until he started running like he was afraid of his own shadow. Stiles grabbed his arms steadying him.

"Hey, hey!" I yelled placing my hand on both their shoulders. Scott looked around and let out a breath and stepped back away from Stiles so they weren't in each others faces.

"You don't look alright Scott" Stiles said cocking his head to the side.

"I'm okay" Scott said.

"No your not" Stiles said fixing his straps o his backpack. "It's happening to you too. You're seeing things too."

"How'd you know" Scott said looking confused.

Heels sounded behind us and we looked back and saw Lydia and Allison walking. I gave them a smile and a wave.

"Because its happening to all four of you" Lydia said. They all looked confused except for me, Allison and Lydia. I only told her and Allison about the nightmares.

"I've been uh having these bad nightmares and delusions of killing my friends and family. I think it's because we aren't sure what I am so I keep getting them it's the same one over and over again. Like a movie on repeat in my mind" I spoke not being the fragile little girl I was a few weeks ago.

"Since when?" Scott asked loudly.

"Shut up! Be a little louder can you? Don't you understand people will become more suspicious about us after everything that has happened? Okay so keep your voices down!" I whisper shouted at them. "It's been happening for a week or two they are still coming but its nothing I cannot handle." I shrugged.

||||||||

"Well oh well look who's no longer the crazy ones Lydia said linking our arms together as we walked into the school.

"We are not crazy!" Allison almost yelled. That made Lydia turns around with me with her.

"Hmm hallucinating, sleep paralysis, yeah you guys are fine!" Lydia said. I pursed my lips not wanting anyone to bring me up.

"What about kelsey She is crazy too! She dreams of killing us! All of us! She's going insane!" Stiles yelled making others turn towards us.

"Well I didn't die and come back now did I?" I spoke through gritted teeth.