The chain.

Klaus Hargreeves x reader

18+

Description: it's between your family or his current life style.

unedited.

____

Klaus lay dead like. still on the ground. Not even his breathing was visible as he lay on the stone. His eyes blurry and full of tears, red and puffy. The overwhelming thoughts and feelings making him want to vomit but he lay there, paralysed completely by the new pills he was given from his dealer. 'Sze shui' they called it. A Newly formed Chinese drug.

"Klaus! Oh for heavens sake Klaus! Yeah I've found him. Tell (Y/n) for me. Yeah, yeah bye Vanya." The voice finished as they looked down at the dead looking body. They began heaving Klaus onto their own back before speaking.

"What are we going to do with you, you idiot. Milo has been crying for you all night." Was the last thing he heard before passing out on the persons back.

____

"H-how is he Grace?" You whispered solemnly looking at your husband. Klaus was wrapped in blankets on a bed in the med room sleeping soundly as if he had never slept so peacefully before.

Luther stood next to the two of you before leaving, a sad look plastered on his face as he made a call.

"He's stable. He had taken some weird drugs whilst he was clubbing. I don't know what but something in it paralysed him. It might take a couple more hours or even days until he wakes up so I suggest you go to get Milo and head to Vanya's place. It'll ease your heart. I can sense your heart rate rising too rapidly seeing him like this (Y/n) I'll be sure to call if anything happens." Grace looked towards you after cleaning up the side table then gazing towards the door.

"C'mon (Y/n)... I'll drop the two of you to Vanya's place." Diego stood, leaning on the door frame of the entrance with Milo, your son who still had tears in his eyes.

"M-mommy... why is daddy in here? i-is he hurt?" He whimpered, tears filling his eyes.

"No baby.. daddy - daddy's just sleeping for a while. He's sick." It broke your heart seeing both your 4 year old son and Klaus in this state. You took him from Diego, wrapping him in your own arms, stroking his curly black locks.

"Alright buddy, we're gonna go to aunt Vava's now! You wanna stay there tonight? She recently bought some new hot cocoa!" Diego enthused, changing the topic swiftly as you walked with him towards the car parked in the back of the house. He kept the conversation with Milo going lightening his mood as the three of you sat in the car.

You however sat in silence. Looking out the window at the night life. You wished for a change. You wished for him to change. To remember the promises he made to you on the night before your wedding.

"Just give him time (Y/n). He'll come through." Diego broke you out of your chain giving you little hope.

"We're here now. I gotta go buddy, you and mommy go into aunt Vava's. She texted me that she already had made the cocoa you wanted so quick before it gets cold!" He turned to Milo who giddily opened the car door running towards the apartment complexes.