First Encounters

The bell rang for 3rd period, chemistry. Tony pretty much despised mostly everything about his life. He was known for being a mischievous troublemaker and a bit of a playboy.
Tony was running late and was dashing through the halls in a sea of students.
He was out of breath and finally saw the hall for his class.
He took a deep breath and ran faster than light.
BAM,
Tony smacked face first into an odd stranger with a muscular frame.
Tony landed straight on the floor, bottom first.
The unknown man went on his knees.
Tony looked up and met at his ocean-blue eyes. Tony felt nervous and embarrassed.
"Oh, uh. I'm really really sorry!" Tony said anxiously.
The guy smiled and replied. "It's okay, besides, your papers fell out, not mine." Tony then looked below and realized all  of his papers fell out of his cheap-looking binder. Tony blushed and began to clean up his mess. The stranger decided to help him with his paper incident.
As the two got up, Tony gave a small, "Thanks.." before immediately blushing. The stranger smiled back. Tony remembered he was extremely late and had to go run back to class. The guy stared as he rushed off. All of a sudden, Natasha appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Hey Steve!" She said.
Steve turned his attention over to his friend. "Hey, Nat!" He replied. Natasha pulled out her phone from her purse. "Just got a new phone, what about you?" She bragged. Steve sighed. "Honestly Nat, shut up.." he laughed. Nat had always made of fun of Steve for having the same phone for the past 5 years. "Also, we should probably head back to class before we get expelled or something ."  Nat said. Steve chuckled, "Right.." Steve turned around and continued walking back to his class. As he entered the room, he felt an army of eyes glued onto him. He felt a rush of anxiety and embarrassment and realized everyone else already had a partner to sit next to.
Steve took a deep breath and walked towards an empty table.
At that moment, he caught a glimpse of Tony sitting alone at another table in the corner of the classroom. He walked past the entire class and plopped down on a chair next to Tony.
Tony looked up at Steve and watched as he sat down. Tony felt nervous and shy as usual.
As Steve sat down, Tony immediately leaned over to his ear and started whispering. "Uh, again, I'm really sorry for the"- Steve cut him off. "No really, you don't need to apologize." Tony was confused as to why Steve was being so nice to him. He went back to continue whispering to him. "So... what's your name?" Tony said awkwardly. Steve smirked. "Steve Rogers.... and you are?"

Tony stopped smiling. He turned red and backed off for a moment of hesitation. At that moment, Tony felt reality crushing back in. Tony had a reputation of being a horrible person. He thought Steve wouldn't talk to him anymore.
"Umm, I'm Tony, Tony Stark...?" Tony looked down at the table and started to frown. Steve could feel the immense look of self-pity and regret on Tony's face.

Steve was hesitant about befriending him at first but he realized how horrible Tony felt. Steve sighed, "Nice to meet you, Tony Stark!"
Tony looked over his shoulder to see a smiling Steve. Tony nervously smiled back and felt butterflies in his stomach. He had never met anyone like Steve. No one had ever made him feel cared about or loved before. Tony's parents left him as a child. All they did was pay for all his bills, rent and necessities but never really cared to be with him. Tony had become a self-hating loner who only messed around to make his sad life less miserable.
Then, Tony then had a grim thought. What if Steve was only nice to him because he didn't know his reputation. Tony immediately looked away and ignored Steve for the rest of the class. It hurt him so much to do that but he didn't want Steve to feel betrayed or hurt after all the things he had done for him.
After class ended, Steve was going to approach Tony to talk to him. Instead, Tony hastily snuck away out the door before Steve could even say hello and attempt to start another conversation. Steve slowly got out of the class.
At the doorway, he was greeted by a smiling Nat. Nat pulled something else out of her purse. This time it wasn't her phone.
"Look Steve, these are tickets to go see Harry Styles live!!" Clint then gave Steve a pat on the back. "Isn't that awesome!!!!????" Steve was somehow, suddenly alive again. "Oh my god!!! When's the concert?!!" As he said that, he saw Sam and Bucky having their usual argument. "Hey! Bucky, Sam! Come check this out!!! We got tickets to see Harry Styles live!!!!" Bucky screamed "For reals!!?? When?!" Nat pulled out her coffee, "Next Friday.. My dads saying there has to be at least one adult. So I have this extra ticket for someone's parent or something. If anyones parents are even available..." Steve knew his parents were out of town and he remembered Tony Stark and he desperately wanted him to come. Luckily, everyone else's parents were either not interested, out of town, busy, or at work. Nat sighed. "Alright, I'll just tell him that there's an adult coming. I guess we'll just find another friend to come. Steve was urging to tell his friends about Tony and convince him to come. But he had to wait to make a move. No one said Junior year was easy.