Reality

Once Tony gets off the bus, he walks towards his mansion that his parents paid for.
He swings the door open and lets it slam after he enters.
He runs in and locks himself inside his room.
After a month of self-isolation, loneliness and self-harm, Tony had become suicidal. He attempted suicide six times, but couldn't proceed with it, knowing that nobody would care.
All Tony wanted was to crawl up in his bed, bring out his leftover pizza and cry.

He would usually sit there and cry for hours about all the things that he hated about his life.
He had a bad reputation for being mischievous and untrustworthy.
Tony gained this from always showing up late to class, failing all tests and being accused of cheating on multiple girls, which he had never done, but he couldn't defend himself and the bullying and the lies continued,

till Tony became a black hole of depression and self-pity.
As tony forced a bite of pizza in his mouth, he could feel the salty taste of his tears that had fallen onto it. His hands were shaking and he could barely swallow.

Finally, Tony gave himself the willpower and the strength to get up.
Tony got off the bed and immediately ran to the kitchen to look in the cabinets.

Tony was racing through his huge house, tears still falling out of his eyes.

Once he reached the kitchen, he yanked open a drawer and pulled out a silver bladed knife.

He raised the knife straight towards his arm and let it hover over his wrist, waiting for the time to cut.

He breathed heavily and cried even harder. His eyes became red and puffy. He yelled and screamed at himself, waiting for his brain to let him end his misery.

As his cries and screams grew quiet, he took deep breaths, and dropped the knife to the ground, falling to his knees.

A few hours later, Tony woke up still in the kitchen, red puffy eyes and extreme knee bruises.

Tony called out for help, calling out anyone's name and waiting for a saviour.
"MOM!! DAD! HELP!" He yelled and cried even louder.
"MOM!! DAD!!.....

STEVE!" He cried. His throat starting aching and he realized,
nobody was going to help him.

He felt reality crashing down on him once again.
He wanted to cry, but at the same time, he didn't.
He didn't want more torture.
He didn't want more suffering.
He didn't want anything anymore.
He only wanted one thing.

He wanted Steve.