Chapter 1

ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

It wasn't to say that Taeil liked his job as he did have to deal with a lot of snot faced rodents but there were some aspects of his job that he really enjoyed.

The fact he has a 50% discount on all teddy bears is such an amazing plus. His collection of all types of stuffed animals is deemed endless with that great of a discount.

Not only are they given such an amazing discount but they also get many days off. Although build-a-bear is a popular store, it has its moments a year where business is extremely slow. On those days Taeil is allowed to have extra days off which means he can stay at home and watch Netflix all day.

Its a very amazing benefit that he knows not to quit his job any soon. Though the worst downside is having to deal with the constant Karen's.

Now don't get him wrong, although children are bad (most of the time), their mothers however are the spawn of all evil. They either yell and throw things at him or flirt with him in order to get a lower price. Sometimes he doesn't understand how some mothers are wearing glasses but still can't see the very obvious rainbow pin on his green jacket.

Which brings us to another point on why Taeil won't be quiting his job anytime soon, is that build-a-bear is surprisingly very chill about how gay Taeil is.

He loves how supportive his job is which he shows how grateful he is by always taking care of his coworkers and managers.

Taeil is loved by all his coworkers and even his managers. No one can bring themselves to dislike him as Taeil is so incredibly heartwarming to everyone that it's impossible to not like him.

However the main reason Taeil won't ever quit his job is because of a cute ball of sunshine named Donghyuck.

ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ