Skul love affair (2)

During their basketball break, Taehyung cant help himself but talk weird aka not so him -- things to his friends.

"Have you been to Lisa's practice?"

"Yes. And why do u suddenly asked?"

"Uh. Nothing...."

"Interesting. Coz as I can see afar is my girl and that jennie girl seems close. No wonder why u suddenly asked." Jungkook drank his water and then eyed-chuckled at the in denial taehyung.

He was cringing for his self too. He cant handle his thoughts well as they keep on remembering Jennie every now and then. Its not like his ego was hit because she is the only girl who talked back to him like that. I mean girls all get flirty and call him back as babe but to jennie---it is pretty different.

"Lis!"jungkook called making taehyung panic a little as he saw that the two beauties are coming their way.

Cool down tae--be cold and cool; like u always are. Tae was summoning his cocky attitude to show up despite the unexplaining feeling he has at the moment.

"Oh yeh hi there kookie." Lisa pecked on Jungkook's cheek while bowed to the others. "Where's namjoonie? Oh and hobi? And jimin and jin?" Lisa hysterically asked; as she was not used seeing the golden boys incomplete. "Or for short why were only the three of u?"

"Chill lili. Its not like they were dead eh?" Jungkook chuckled as he tapped the head of confused lisa. "I see a familiar face, mind introducing ur new bud?" Jungkook asked while shifting his head a little bit to taehyung and smirked.

Taehyung knew that his friend was a tease.

"Oh yes. Everyone this is Jennie. Jennie this is kookie, oh I mean jungkook" jennie bowed "taehyung" jennie rolled her eyes "and yoongi."

Jennie always has the perfect mix of savageness and timing was really in her palm.

"Oh yoongi." She gummy-smiled and offered him a handshake as she recognized the face who offered her a little helping hand. "Nice meeting you in person."

"Yaaah!!! Dont be so soft to him like that-- fyi he has a girlfriend dude.." taehyung butted making jennie enjoy the sight of a childish but mostly stupid taehyung.

I thought he was cold and cool but as far as I am witnessing he is such a dumbass moron. Jennie's thoughts were playing around.

"So? Whats the deal? I dont even think any further about him but a new friend. What's the matter with u moron? Why are u over reacting? Psh." Jennie talked.

Jungkook and yoongi faked cough whilst holding their laughter.

"Aish. Whatever." Taehyung turned around, got the ball and move away to the court.

When he was gone Jungkook, yoongi and lisa cant help themselves but burst into laughter... jennie knew, her instincts never gone wrong so she as well laughed. But since the two girls were in a hurry, they left.

"Never thought he'll melt for the right person." Yoongi said out of nowhere.

--

"QUEEN OF FUCKING EVERYTHING."

"Aigooooo!!!!" Taehyung rolled unto his bed side by side as if he was getting crazier day by day.

He sat on the edge of his bed and cupped his face as he leaned on his knees.

"What the fck is the matter with you taehyung? Silly. That is just jennie kim--- she is not that pretty, and charismatic and ideal"

But on at the back of his mind, you lying taehyung the hell, she's as fine as yes...ideal girl.

"Arghhh!!" Taehyung screamed. Just then his brother seok jin came into his room

"What the heck ur still not ready for school."

"Well, im not in the mood really."

"Who told u that u have the right  to not go to school just because ur not in the mood? Now go get dressed before I leave you."

"Why are u all dressed?" Taehyung asked as Jin was looking so vibrant and inspired. He was a different aura today.

"Its washday. Idiot"

"No, fuck you of course I know! I mean--- its like you're up to something special. And those--" taehyung pointed out to the flowers that Jin was holding.

"Ah yes. Remember? The ball is fast approaching in two weeks. Gonna get myself a date."

"Ayyyy. Cringey."

"Eh? Just bcoz I am not a playboy like you... when I compliment a girl, I mean it. And i dont play games on them."

"So who's the girl?"

"Kim Jisoo."

Taehyung tried his best to picture out jisoo. "Ah yes, I remember. Oh well then good luck."

"Arent u get ur self a date? The cassanova will look like a clown if he has no date."

"Will flowers really work?" Taehyung innocently asked. Surely he was playboy. Being sweet to pretty and famous girls at school is the usual him but not to the extent that he wants to pursue courting them. For short, he never courted before---never gave flowers nor chocolates.

"They do. But it depends on who gives it. If I were a girl who will receive a flower from Kim Taehyung, i will frown and toss the flower on air and scream DUMBASS CASSANOVA FUCK YOU!!!! Jin laughed and ran downstairs as taehyung threw his slipper. Luckily the older werent got hit.

--

"Mind if I join?" Taehyung interrupted the two lovebirds that were dating at the school cafeteria.

"Oh sure oppa." Rose said as jimin moved to her side; offering taehyung a seat---facing the lovies.

"What would u like to order man?" Jimin brushed through his hair and asked taehyung.

"Actually I came here for rose."

Jimin glared while rose looked at jimin--

"Oh its not that guys" taehyung boxed smile to clear whatever is running on the lovies' minds.

"Why did u help jennie on the first day? Do u know her?" Taehyung frantically spoke; unminding the counterflow of rose's mind.

"At first no. But now yes, basically we were in the same english class and we spent time in cheerleading practice with lis and ji--"

"Can u do me a favor?"

"Hmmm. What is it?"

"Kindly ask Jennie what are the acts of a guy that turns her on?"

"Jizaz" rose was shocked at what tae said -- she surely misinterpret it.

"I mean," taehyung cleared his throat "what were the acts and looks he likes in a guy."

Jimin bursted into laughter while rose also smiled pointing her index finger on the pathetic but mostly cute taehyung.

"Why do u guys always laugh at me?" Taehyung was pissed.

"No we are not. Right hun?" Rose elbowed Jimin; as the guy nodded his head--agreeing with rose's statement. "i'll be gladly doing u a favor tata."