SEIS: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Steve ended up carrying Tony

Steve ended up carrying Tony. He said something about low blood sugar so the man had to carry him for a good part of the walk. He had a feeling that Tony was just messing with him so he would carry him, but he didn't let his suspicions be known. As the walk got longer, they both grew hungry and searched for a place to eat. Luckily they came across a diner and they walked up the stairs and stared at the no llamas sign above the door. They're going to have to improvise.

So after they went around back and Tony offered the idea as dressing himself up as a woman, which Steve didn't think they'll be able to pull off, they went back to the front and smiled as they walked through the diner and to an empty table.

"This isn't going to work" Steve's eyes darted to the table behind Tony, where a man with an eye patch and a woman with dark brown hair sat.

"Will you relax. Everything will be alright" Tony assured the man sitting across from him. They had just finished going through the menus and know exactly what they're going to get, now they're just waiting for one of the waiters to take their order.

"Here comes the waitress" Steve placed an arm on the table, rested his head on his hand and smiled lovingly at Tony.

Tony pulled out a blue fan they found outside, opened it and held it up to his face. He's wearing Steve's brown hat, his green poncho as a dress, pink lipstick and fake eyelashes. They also fixed his hair to make it look like a woman's hairstyle.

The waitress stopped at their table and gave a sigh. She wants to be anywhere else but there "welcome to Mudka's meat hut, home of the mug..." She turned to Tony and stopped when she saw his face. He giggled and fanned himself "...of meat. My name is Wanda. What will it be?" She's holding a notepad in one hand and a pencil in the other.

Steve cleared his throat before speaking "we'll have two specials. Is that alright, dear?" He turned to Tony.

"Oh whatever you say, pumpkin. You know what I like" Tony batted his eyelashes, and even his voice changed to fit his role as a woman.

"Hee hee hee. We're on our honeymoon" Steve told Wanda.

"Bless you for coming out in public" she replied and took the menus "so that's two specials"

"And an onion log" Tony let his real tone of voice slip out but he quickly covered it up "to split"

Wanda gave him a lazy grin and turned around "ordering! I need 2 heartburns and a deep-fried door stop on table 12!"

Tony and Steve laughed when Wanda was out of earshot. "Okay, so I admit, this was a good idea" Steve admitted to Tony.

"When will you learn that all my ideas are good ones?" Tony asked Steve.

"Well that's funny because I thought, you going into the jungle yourself" Steve held a finger out as he began to count "being chased by jaguars, lying to me to take you back to the palace, were all really bad ideas"