Chapter 1

"Hey kids, who wants to eat?" Chica shouted as she walked around the party room. She had pizza in her hand as she made her way towards my table, setting the pizza down on it. "Enjoy, remember, Freddy Fazbear's is where fun and fantasy come to life!" I smiled as I got up from my table and walked to the arcade room. "Y/n, eat your pizza!" I laughed, "mom, I'm going to play some games then I'll eat!" She just nodded as I ran off to the arcade. I got to my favorite arcade game, I have been here so many times before. I didn't see a hand on the side of the arcade game box until I looked away from the screen. My hands softly gripped the joystick and buttons, looking over to see the Freddy suit. The only difference was it was a golden color, I had never seen the character before. "Hey kid, want to see more arcade games?" I felt a little scared, "my mom always said to never go with strangers." He let out a chuckle, "at least come check it out, I promise they're the best in the entire store!" I lifted a brow, "then why are they back there?" He got frustrated, grabbing my shoulders. "I'll show you!" I felt shivers go down my spine as I warily followed. Everything about him was off, "so, how old are you?" I looked up at the back of the mask, "I'm 10." We stopped outside of a steel door, a piece of wood that could slide in the middle of it. "Why would it be behind that?" He slowly opened the door and let me go, I looked into the room and caught a glimpse of another kid on the floor. I quickly took off back towards the party room where all of the other people were. His heavy footsteps followed behind me as I sprinted, getting near the room. I got to the room and looked back, he had turned around and walked back to that room. Running to the booth my mom was in, I quickly panicked and cried to her. "Mom! There was a man in a Freddy suit chasing me and was trying to get me to be in a room with me! He said he was showing me the other arcade games but there was a kid on the floor!" She quickly got up and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the front desk. "Alright, I want a manager, now!" She barked at them, after a moment, a manager came out. "What seems to be the problem ma'am?" Her eyes narrowed, "one of your workers just tried to kidnap my daughter!" She yelled, he looked embarrassed. "Alright, please come back to my office so we can talk about this issue." We walked back to his office, we took a seat in front of his desk. "So, what happened?" He questioned, I told him what had happened and he shook his head. Soon a man stepped into the room, he looked at him with anger. "What do you want?" His eyes were dead, blank and they darted to me. "Just needed to talk about something," He gritted his teeth. "I'll get to you in a bit William," The man named William sounded like the man who had tried to lure me to the back room. He left the room, I felt terrified of what could happen.

We got up and left, my mom said she wouldn't press charges if the worker that had done it got fired. They agreed and also gave us free pizza for a year and any prize I wanted from the prize counter. I walked up to the prize counter, picking a giant stuffed Bonnie Plush as my prize. I always found him as a comfort, plus, bunnies are cute. I carried the giant stuffed animal, looking around once more and seeing that man turning the Hall as he had watched me.

Fred p.o.v (the manager that was spoken to/he is also the owner)

I tapped my pen on my bottom lip as I had to figure out why William was acting strange. I got up from my desk and walked down the hallway to the room he was usually around. I knocked on the steel door, the wooden piece of wood sliding as William answered. "What is it?" I could hear a muffled cry and a kid asking for help. "What are you doing William?" I then looked around and saw the kid, he was in a chair. He was bleeding, William had stabbed him and had been torturing him. "This is the last one!" William shouted, "what do you mean the last one? Freddy's has been doing so well and you're doing this, one of the victims, well almost victim came forward. You're gonna get us shut down!" He looked blank, "I swear, this is the last one. After this, I'll stop, okay?" I looked at the kid, he was almost dead, "hey kid." He looked at me, I felt guilty as I looked at his pleading eyes. "I'm sorry," I spoke quietly as I turned around, going back to my office.