10- Just A Jerk

~Alice's P.O.V~

I woke up the next day happy and excited.

Happy? Because yesterday was my first date and it went really good, like, it was amazing and I enjoyed it! Luke knows how to make a girl have fun, doesn't he? Simple places but amazing time. I didn't know if I was feeling like this because I have never been on a date before and this is my first, or because it really was the best.. But who cares? At least I had so much fun. A whole night full of talking and smiling, and no awkward silences.

Excited? Well, I'm gonna see Luke today, and, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I can't wait to go to school! It rarely happens by the way. I just want to go there and thank Luke for the millionth time for the amazing date, I may keep saying it that he will regret asking me to go out with him in the first place.

After finishing my daily morning routine, I noticed that Chris wasn't up yet. I'm so not gonna wait for him to wake up, and take a quick shower, and make sure his hair was perfect, and then eat his breakfast, then brush his teeth again! And yes, Chris brushes his teeth twice in the morning. He says that brushing them before breakfast makes you eat any kind of food and feel like it's 'fresh'. He has some silly thoughts.. Then a brilliant idea came to my head. It's called revenge.

I ran to the the garden and took our chainsaw, then went back to Chris' room and tiptoed until I was right next to him. I then started the chainsaw, it had such a loud voice that even I jumped a little scared. And my smirk flashed on my face when I saw Chris falling from the bed letting out a groan in pain. I turned it off, and wiggled my eyebrows with an amused look on my face. A few seconds later he showed his head up from behind the bed and glared at me.

"What was that for?!" He said in his sleepy voice.

"Get up and get ready for school. I'll see you there!" I smiled innocently, ignoring his question, and walked out of his room to the front door. My parents were in the kitchen eating.

"Good morning Alice," They looked at me grinning, then frowned. "why is the 'garden's' chainsaw with you IN the house?"

"Oh, I was just using it to.." I stopped then muttered. "Wake Chris up."

"What was th-"

"I gotta go! Bye mom, bye dad! Love you." I blow kissed them.

I placed the chainsaw back in its place, got my earphones out of my jeans' pocket, plugged them in, and soon enough, 'Do Or Die' by '30 Seconds To Mars' was blasting through them. I began to walk following the beat. I arrived to school and, as usual, headed to my locker. Steph wasn't there yet, nor Luke, so I took my books out and walked in the hallway. Once I reached the stairs, I heard my name being called. I turned around to find Stephany right behind me, running like a lunatic and bumping into people yelling 'Excuse me' and 'Let the VIP pass!'

"Woah! Calm down! What's wrong? Got some good news or something?" I asked her. She held up her index finger mentioning for me to wait while she tries to catch her breath.

"Actually I've got some questions! You didn't text me at all when you were back from your date!" She looked really upset. But seriously, she's my bestfriend and I forgot to tell her! I don't blame her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I forgot to call you! Once I was back, I went to sleep."

"Nah, it's okay. Now tell me what happened. Details please." She said with a all-buisness- voice and adjusted her virtual glasses.

I told her everything when we were on our way to class. But Steph, being, well herself, she had to interrupt me every second to comment or ask a question.