Chapter 1: the sex

It was a warm summers evening in the middle of fucking Alabama, and Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is in his and his partner, Perry the Platypus' bedroom about to get ready for the best sex of his life. He lays down on the satin sheets ass up, Exposing the flower tattoo on his asshole and his lacy thong. He takes one of his long, bony fingers, coats it in his spit and precum, and shoves it in his ass.
        "P-Perry the Platypus" he moans out loud as he slowly inserts a second digit into his naval and started his fingers scissoring like two horny lesbians. He almost came at the thought of his lovers two headed cock being in him soon.
        "Brkkkkkkkkklgkkkgkgk" He abruptly stopped his self inflicted heaven on earth and sat up, hearing his boyfriend enter the room with his cock(s) out.
        "Brkgkgggkgkgwgwwgngkgksn" said Perry, voice getting lower with arousal.
        "Oh Perry the Daddypuss, please salvage my little boy pussy with your massive Fucking cock and make me cum like the slut i am". The human person gets back on his hands and knees as his animal lover "forgets" to put a condom onto his massive two headed cock.
        Slowly, Perry enters his platypus member into his little twink boyfriend's gaping asshole.
                    "Brrkeekekekrkrekkefkwfkgekegkgkgkfkfkffkfkfkfkgkgkgkggkgkgkgkggkgkgkggkgk.      Gekgekgekgekgrgrgrgrgrgr. Gr gkgkg". The turquoise aquatic creature quietly groans into his sluts ear, the vibration making Heinz cum on the spot. But Perry won't stop. He's been away on missions for the past month and hasn't came at all during that period of time.
        "Gkrrkrkrkrkrkrrkrkrk" Perry comes. But they still don't stop. They go at it all night into its daylight out. Doof, exhausted, falls alseep. Perry crashing down and cuddling against his butt buddy.
    —————————————————————————

Authors Note.

Thank you for reading this I got fucking jaundice writing it. I look like a fucking Simpson now thanks to this fucking fanfiction. My skin is yello and the only fucking thing I can say out loud is "homie". I hope you guys are fucking happy. I hope you guys fucking crawl in a gross, maggot infested hole and get buried up to your fucking hair covered necks, and have those maggots crawl up into your asshole, blowfly girl style and eat your insides out faster than a fourteen year old boy cums into a jar of Belle delphines vaginal wart-infested bath water. Have a good night, burn in hell I hope you fucking die.

Chapter two coming soon......