The Hoeny moon ✌️🥺

It's Matthew's first time on a plane. Jay and Matthew are traveling to Mexico, for their honeymoon!!! 🍯🌙

Jay can't wait to dig his toes in the sand and eat tacos!!! He made sure to get a 3 star resort, because that's the most expensive thing he could get. And they had an extra private room 🤫😳

Once they finally got there after the 93 hour flight, they get their hotel key, and go to their extra private room 🤫😳. There's one bed, with a television, and a Bible. They quickly loot the bible( because people leave money in it sometimes hehe), then turn on some porn.

Things are starting to get a bit hot, as the two lovers continue to watch. One of the men starts to hit it from the back, to which the other one is grabbing at the sheets, moaning out his name. Jay looks over at Matthew, and Matthew knows that means it's go time. He grabs the anal bleach, and key uses his phat penis to scrub it in his but hole, making it all nice and shiny. It burns Matthew, but he likes the pain.

Jay slaps Matthew's dummy thicc ass cheeks, causing Matthew to pee a little out of the shock to his body. Jay rubs his hand in the small urine puddle and forces his fingers into Matthew's mouth. Although Matthew tasted the 3 week old lasagna he had eaten at the airport earlier, he still took it down his throat, because his momma definitely raised a bitch.

Jay has gotten a bit tired of that, so he got a new idea. He flipped Matthew over, grabbed his legs, and spread them out farther than the girl writing this spreads hers (which is kinda far🤗). Matthew screeched out in delight as Jay started shoving his wiener in his tight, bloody anus.

Jay was using the oozing blood coming out of Matthew's but hole as lube, so that eventually it wouldn't hurt as bad for him. He could see how happy Matthew was in this moment. The tears in his eyes and his face of delight as the bloody cock entered his glory hole 🥰.

Jay cried out,"Matthew, I'm gonna cum!"

Matthew could feel the hood and cum filling his ass hole up like milk filling up a bowl of Reece's Puffs™️. When Jay pulled out of him, it all came oozing out like one of those videos of the girls with acrylics squeezing and popping slime filled balls.

Matthew was exhausted, but Jay wanted to make him cum too, so he got down on his h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ and started sucking away. He loved the sound of Matthew's soft moans. Jay, wanting to try something new, took his slimy tongue and shoved it down Matthew's dick hole.

Matthew cried out in delight. Jay kept shoving his tongue farther and farther down Matthew's dick hole, until he reached the end. Now Jay still had his hands rubbing on Matthew's cock, and Matthew knew he was gonna cum. He screamed out, as it started leaking around Jay's tongue. Then suddenly it bursts. It just explodes. Jay is left with a cum covered face, and Matthew is left with the small amount of remains of his penis. This is pretty much what it looked like (I know this is an arm but I don't feel like looking up images of exploded dicks)

Jay felt so bad, and started to panic. He didn't want his husband to divorce him, and knew that he probably would.

But Matthew simply pulled on a pair of pants, and said, " at least I'm a bottom, right?" Jay was immediately relieved of his stress. The started to make out, but Matthew did end up stopping, and said, " I should probably go to the hospital, lol."

So they drove to the closest one they could find, and they gave Matthew the medical attention he needed...